1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Shuttle service from FLL to Miami Hotel Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Irishgrl, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Irishgrl

Irishgrl Mouseketeer

Can any one recommend shuttle service from Fort Lauderdale? We are flying in the day before and wanted to take a shuttle to the Hotel in Miami.

Thinking of staying at one of the Marriott and taking a taxi to the port the next day. Is this the best place to stay?

We are traveling with a toddler and bring our own Car seat since we will be renting a car on the way home since we have a late flight.

Thanks.

2. Janedoe7691

Janedoe7691 Earning My Ears

We used private car from Go Shuttle in Feb. Check out their website, you can see the price for whatever drop off point you want. I prepaid for town car and got a nice clean and comfortable Lincoln Navigator. Driver was polite and was drive safely to the port.

3. omalley1118

omalley1118 DIS Veteran

I just booked QLS limo for FLL to our hotel in Miami and then POM back to FLL. There are four if us in a sedan, and I believe it was $79 each way... We shall see how they are.

4. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

We used this company before but it was back in 2005. I was completely lost on who to choose so I emailed Happy Limo and this is who they recommended. They were great then & hopefully still today.
    http://bktt.com/fr_home.html

I've had it in my favorites all this time because my kids liked the cursor on the home page. Ds13 was 5 then. ;)