Shuttle Schedule for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

imtheluckyone

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a recent shuttle bus schedule for WBC? We are going in May and I am hoping to get a better idea of how the schedule runs. TIA!

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

Third time's the charm, I guess. This is from our February 11-18 vacation. I don't know how typical this is of their usual bus schedule, but maybe it will be helpful.

Thank you for being persistent and posting the schedule! This is very helpful.

I checked in Friday and the one posted above looks identical to the one given to us on the 16th. The only difference is ours is for the dates March 17-31. Times, locations and everything else look the same.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I am a planner so this is a big help to me. I hope this also may help some others that are planning a trip to WBC soon.

You can call them and ask when the schedule will be out for the dates you will be there and they will fax it to you, that is what we always do.

I'll try to post a picture of the bus schedule we had from February, as soon as I figure out how.

Jaysmom,
Thanks for posting the bus schedule,that helps a lot in planning. I have a few questions wonder if you can help. We are going in Jun and we have 8 in our group.
1. The bus only stop at tower 1 and 6, how far the walk if i stay in other tower?
2. is the shuttle pretty on time? we will be renting a car as we will be going elsewhere beside WDW, so my DH keep thinking should we take advantage of the shuttle or drive to the park.
3. How earlier should we be in line to be sure we can get on the bus? As we have 8 ppl, including senior and small kids.
Thanks.

churchujew, we didn't actually use the buses to get back and forth to the parks, since we had a rental car. We were in building 5, and it was just a couple minute's walk from the entrance to building 5 to the bus stop behind building six. The buildings are fairly close together, so I can't imagine it would take more than five minutes or so to get to either bus stop from the farthest point. Hopefully, someone who used the buses regularly can give you a better idea of when to get in line in the morning. From what I have gathered on this thread, it didn't seem as though the buses were every very crowded and that they ran on time.

churchujew, we didn't actually use the buses to get back and forth to the parks, since we had a rental car. We were in building 5, and it was just a couple minute's walk from the entrance to building 5 to the bus stop behind building six. The buildings are fairly close together, so I can't imagine it would take more than five minutes or so to get to either bus stop from the farthest point. Hopefully, someone who used the buses regularly can give you a better idea of when to get in line in the morning. From what I have gathered on this thread, it didn't seem as though the buses were every very crowded and that they ran on time.

jaymom4285. we will have a rental car for our time in WBC. how was the drive from WBC to the park. We were debating if we should drive to the WDW( which we think time will be more flexable), but my friend told me it might take forever from the entrance of the park gate to the parking and then walk to the park from the parking. how's your experience on driving there.

churchujew, WBC is so close to everything that the driving time seemed like nothing. Epcot is practically across the street from the road leading to WBC, although you do have to drive around to the other side of it to get to the parking lot, and the Hollywood Studios is less than a mile down Buena Vista Drive. Animal Kingdom is maybe three miles, maybe less (I'm estimating, not using precise map measurements). The farthest you'd have to drive is to the TTC to get to MK, and that isn't much farther than to Animal Kingdom. The only buses that can drop you off right in front of MK are the WDW buses, so the WBC buses will drop you at the TTC. We went during a fairly slow time, and we never had to park all that far away from the gate. Even so, there are trams if you don't want to walk across the parking lot. The one thing that the rental car gives you is the absolute freedom to come and go on your own schedule, and this saves time over having to wait for buses. Don't get me wrong - when we stay on site, we generally use the WDW buses because we never have a tight schedule and just like to have someone else do the driving. But having a rental car at WBC is definitely no hardship because it's so centrally located to the parks. if your party should want to split up and some want to come and go at different times, it is handy to have the WBC buses available for that contingency.

does anyone have an updated wbc shuttle schedule? does any of the shuttles go to universal or seaworld?

i have read the bonnet creek posts and still cant find the updated shuttle schedule? The one in the post is 3 years old.Would someone be so kind to send me a link to the post?

Last edited:
Sorry I tried google and it was not helpful what is the price and the time for the shuttle and I guess sens we are technically off property we can't charge to our room

This is for the Bonnet Creek Hilton, but I'm guessing the schedule is the same.

It's not the same thing. What you posted is only for the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando resorts.

If no one posts the requested information, you're best bet is to contact the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort directly. They will have the most accurate information:

http://www.wyndhambonnetcreek.com/contact-us.aspx

It's not the same thing. What you posted is only for the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando resorts.

If no one posts the requested information, you're best bet is to contact the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort directly. They will have the most accurate information:

http://www.wyndhambonnetcreek.com/contact-us.aspx

It was pretty much identical last December when we stayed at the Wyndham Grand Orlando.

It was pretty much identical last December when we stayed at the Wyndham Grand Orlando.

The link you posted is only for Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando resorts. You can tell this because 1) the webpage only shows the logos for those two hotels and 2) they are the only hotels shown in the location boxes on the form.

The Wyndham Bonnet Creek may run a shuttle with a similar schedule. If so, post that. But, sending someone to a webpage about a completely different hotel isn't helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter