• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shuttle question

Try
www.primetime.com
or www.supershuttle.com

There are different transit buses and limos available, but I don't know which airport you will be flying into. At least primetime (maroon shuttle vans) and Supershuttle (Big Blue & Yellow Shuttle vans) are both reputable companies and service all airports, so it should help you get an idea of rates.

Of course, if you will want more flexibility, I would reccomend a rental car.

All my best
~Tina

We are flying into LAX and were wondering if we need to make a reservation for a shuttle. I think hubby was thinking of taking one of the Shuttle buses, forget the name at the moment. Does anyone make reservations or do you just go to the shuttle area and grab one. Also, is there usually a long wait? We are arriving around noon-ish and will have our almost 2 year old daughter with us. She is not known for patience. Thanks in advance.

It really is better if you make a reservation. The company will make note of your flight number, and even if it comes in early or late, there should be someone there for you. If not, there is a courtesy phone in most airports, but you may have to wait longer for them to pick you up.

~Tina

You're really OK without a reservation from LAX the Airport Bus, www.airportbus.com goes around pretty frequently and is easy to spot. It's a regular size bus with a big Disneyland theme on it. The Supershuttle also goes around, just call from the phone by baggage claim when you get in. Sometimes they are a bit of a wait though. I'd check out the Airport Bus schedule and see if it coincides w/ your arrival time. Have fun!:D

Thanks Mary, The Airportbus is the one we were planning on taking. Could not think of the name when I posted. We are going the 2nd week of September, so I am sure the crowds will not be as bad at that time. I think hubby may still make a reservation just to be on the safe side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter