Shuttle or Van Services

neonderlyn

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any shuttle, Shared van, or Private van services that provides carseat. We are flying into SNA, we have to toddlers but will not be bring their carseats. I originally thought we would just do the greyline dinseyland bus but we get there right when its leaving and then next one wont be for an hour. What other option are there if we dont have car seats.

I wouldn't trust car seats that are through shuttle services. They can be damaged or expired and are usually NEVER cleaned. Have you considered renting one? Or bringing a cheap one? I highly recommend www.citystrollerrentals.com She has car seats too!

I haven't used them myself, but I've heard that if you reserve with 4Most Coach, Karmel or Zippy Shuttle and specify when you make the reservation that you need a car seat, they will provide one. We're in a similar situation - DS and I arrive shortly before the greyline bus is scheduled to leave, but he still needs a booster seat and I don't want to bring one with us (too much for me to carry as it is). If we miss the bus, we're going to eat our lunch and wait for the next one. DS is old enough now to handle the wait.

how do you find the shuttle schedule?

You need to go on the website of the shuttle you choose (zippy, supershuttle, prime time, etc) and request a quote or do a dummy booking. They base your pick up time on your flight or train arrival/departure time.

We have booked with DK Lansky- https://www.golansky.com/ from what i have read their reviews are really good, they include car seats or booster seats for free and also include a free stop for you to pick up any food supplies on your way to your hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter