Shuttle from Orlando Airpot

Mskay1216

Mouseketeer
Hello!
can any one recommend a good shuttle service that picks up from the Hyatt Orlando Airport and drop off at the cruise terminal?

I am booking this for my inlaws who are older, so the easier the process the better, Or if there is a nice hotel that offers pick up from the airport and shuttle service to the port- that would be great also.

Thanks!

Are they flying into Orlando the day before the cruise? I would recommend staying at the Hyatt in the airport and getting Disney Cruise Line ground transfers. The morning of the cruise, the hotel porters will come to their hotel room and get their bags. You in-laws just need to go down to the buses when they are ready (any time after 9 AM) and ride to the port, and their bags will show up that afternoon at their stateroom on the ship.

Are they flying into Orlando the day before the cruise? I would recommend staying at the Hyatt in the airport and getting Disney Cruise Line ground transfers. The morning of the cruise, the hotel porters will come to their hotel room and get their bags. You in-laws just need to go down to the buses when they are ready (any time after 9 AM) and ride to the port, and their bags will show up that afternoon at their stateroom on the ship.
thanks!
yes they are flying in the day before, I'll look into the cruise line transfers.. we booked the cruise with Dreams Unlimited, they should be able to set that up right?

thanks!
yes they are flying in the day before, I'll look into the cruise line transfers.. we booked the cruise with Dreams Unlimited, they should be able to set that up right?

Yes, your DU agent can help you with the transfers.

The hotel is called the Hyatt Orlando International Airport. It is literally inside the airport terminal, so you can't get any more convenient. Be careful when booking, because there is another Hyatt Orlando on International Drive. That isn't the one you want.

When they check into the Hyatt, they just tell the front desk that they are going on a Disney Cruise the next day. They will be given a sheet with information about the baggage handling and also where to go in the morning to get on the buses. It is literally down one elevator/escalator and they are there. Plus, there will be a Disney Cruise Line representative in the hotel lobby if they need any assistance.

thanks!

Yes, they should be able to set that up. If it's just the two of them, that might be your best bet, especially because of the convenience. When you have a whole family, a town car is cheaper, but for just two people, my husband and I found DCL transfers cheaper than the other options we personally found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter