Shuttle from LAX to Disneyland area Hotel?

Ricky P

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Which shuttle service do you recommend from LAX to the Desert Inn and Suites across from DL. We'll be arriving arould 9:30 PM

Thanks for the advice!

How many are you? The big airporter bus (I think they call it Disneyland express) is as good as anything else, stops at the Desert for sure. There are van shuttles (Super Shuttle? It has been a few years) but the rates will depend on how many are in there. So if there are enough of you to put a few butts in seats, it'll be cheaper than the bus plus you can book for the return trip. Ground transport is easy-peasy but at that time of night, you may be waiting an hour.

We have used PrimeTime Shuttle several times (LAX, SNA, LGB) and have been happy with them. check on line and plug in your info to get a price (discounts are available).

If it's a long flight, I would recommend a town car or limo. There is nothing worse then fighting a shuttle at the end of a long day of travel. I've personally had or heard of awful experiences with most of them. You may luck out and get a decent driver, but we never have.

We did a limo last year and it was SO worth the extra $50. So relaxing. No psychotic driving, no circling the airport, no rude drivers, no sharing with 3 other families, no carsick kids. SO worth it.

SweetAlex / or anyone else - Can you recommend a car service? And provide ballpark on cost from LAX to DLH?

We used Lansky Limo which used to be DK's Livery and we had superb service we landed around 7:30 at LAX we were able to stop at Ralph's to get some bare necessities and then continue on to our resort off DL property. I want to say it took under 2 hours with the stop but we were two adults who split our list and ran practically through the store because we were toooooo excited to get to DL area lol. Gratuity was included and it was $90 from LAX. We were able to call him and book a towncar to take us to SNA after we decided taking a cab or dealing with a rental car was going to be too much for us while we were there and that was less as our travel distance was not as far want to say low $70's as I don't have that receipt handy.

For us it was worth it as we didn't have to share a vehicle, he loaded the 8 bags we had plus all the groceries in and out of the car for us, had bottled water waiting for us, and gave super customer service from booking to drop off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter