shuttle from Disney Resort to Universal

pjew

Mouseketeer
We are scheduled to arrive this Friday 11/15. Staying at POP.
We had originally rented a van for (11/19) our pnly ONE day away from Disney to Island of Adventure but now our group decided to save the hassle of renting a vehicle and just take a shuttle. no one wants to drive ;)

Can someone please refer me to a reasonable shuttle/transportation van to use.
There are a total of 13 of us (9 adults, 3 lil ones plus one infant).
We are willing to split up each other to accomodate shuttle.

Thanks you

We are scheduled to arrive this Friday 11/15. Staying at POP.
We had originally rented a van for (11/19) our pnly ONE day away from Disney to Island of Adventure but now our group decided to save the hassle of renting a vehicle and just take a shuttle. no one wants to drive ;)

Can someone please refer me to a reasonable shuttle/transportation van to use.
There are a total of 13 of us (9 adults, 3 lil ones plus one infant).
We are willing to split up each other to accomodate shuttle.

Thanks you

Mears HERE

Choose your resort, destination, & date on their Book a Rate calculator for costs.

Disney doesn't offer a shuttle to one of it's major competitors, you'll have to take public transportation of some kind. Cab, Mears, public bus.

Do you have Universal tix yet? If not, try the tickets and transportation deal from Dreams Unlimited. You basically get the transport for free (if price tix and shuttle separately, it is more). Plus, your tickets will say "Universal Travel Company" on them, which allows you into the WWOHP an hour early.

We always use Meare and did book our group of 6 to Universal (a two day ticket)through Dreams unlimited last trip so we saved on travel cost. They pick you up at your hotel and you call 2 hours or so before you want to leave and they tell you where to meet the bus to go home. Very good deal.

I just emailed for this years trip to The kennedy space centre and the Mear representative was back to me within 2 hours. You reserve and pay the driver cash at pick up.

Figure it out before you go, because the one time I decided to try and get from Disney to Universal without having a car, I got some of the rudest responses from CMs I've ever had.

They have no interest in helping you figure out a way to get to Universal, and they pretty much say that.

Wow! We have always taken the Mears, but I never knew about the Dreams Unlimited travel option. That would have saved some money for us for sure.

When you say you get an hour early for WWOHP, does that mean that the tickets through dreams unlimited get you into the parks an hour early? As if you were staying on property?

Do you have Universal tix yet? If not, try the tickets and transportation deal from Dreams Unlimited. You basically get the transport for free (if price tix and shuttle separately, it is more). Plus, your tickets will say "Universal Travel Company" on them, which allows you into the WWOHP an hour early.

Great tip! Thanks!

Wow! We have always taken the Mears, but I never knew about the Dreams Unlimited travel option. That would have saved some money for us for sure.

When you say you get an hour early for WWOHP, does that mean that the tickets through dreams unlimited get you into the parks an hour early? As if you were staying on property?

Yes, they did for us twice!

It's not something DU made/exclusive to them fyi - any travel agency can sell that ticket - it's something Universal put together.

It's not always the best deal because you have to buy a 2 park ticket. Depending on the number of people you have, you can save money buy using one of the towncar companies and buying a 1 day 1 park ticket.

It's not something DU made/exclusive to them fyi - any travel agency can sell that ticket - it's something Universal put together.

It's not always the best deal because you have to buy a 2 park ticket. Depending on the number of people you have, you can save money buy using one of the towncar companies and buying a 1 day 1 park ticket.

Oh, I see. We usually just go one day. And I'll have a car this year, so it won't apply to me anyway.

Seriously- just call Mears @ 407-422-4561- I called and booked a Shared transportation for us ($19/person- but we have 3 in our party) I know they offer shuttles for large groups and a reasonable price. Have fun on your trip.

Mears is great- friendly people and easy to ask which way is the best question.

Figure it out before you go, because the one time I decided to try and get from Disney to Universal without having a car, I got some of the rudest responses from CMs I've ever had.

They have no interest in helping you figure out a way to get to Universal, and they pretty much say that.

Guess they have never seen Miracle on 34th Street. :lmao:

This is great information. My trip isn't for a while yet but I've been trying to figure out how I was going to arrange for my party (number keeps wavering from just 2 to up to 8) over to US for two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter