Shuttle from airport?

ICan'tWait

Mouseketeer
I want to go straight from the airport to Disneyland since hotel check in is not until later in the afternoon. Does a shuttle do this? Is there one you'd recommend? Would it be better to just take a taxi? This is from SNA.

Thanks!! :yay:

I'm sure super shuttle would take you wherever you wanted to go.

But why not stop at the hotel, drop off your bags even if you can't check in (and it's possible you can, depending on when you're going), and then walk or ride over to DLR? No reason carting your bags around, or even fi you are going to rent a locker outside (or inside) DL, no reason to take them through bag check and have them looked over!

We're just going for one night and I hate to lose the time of checking in and then taking a shuttle to the park. I figured we'd lose 1 to 1-1/2 hours doing that. When you're looking at only two 1/2 days at a park, that's a long time. :)

We have used Super shuttle many times from SNA to our hotel and it has been VERY fast (not so fast from LAX). But we usually get to our hotel very quickly, dump our baggage with the front desk and run to the park! Then we just check in and claim our luggage at the end of the day when returning from the parks.

Check mousesavers.com for coupons that can be used for super shuttle. Have fun!

Whenever my family goes we always take super shuttle... although shuttles circle the freaking airport like 5/6 times until the van is full

Whenever my family goes we always take super shuttle... although shuttles circle the freaking airport like 5/6 times until the van is full

That happened to me at Ontario (well, only one circle), but not at SNA.

OP, what hotel are you staying at? Estimating an hour and a half?:scared:

We took a taxi a few weeks ago to/from SNA and it was very fast, maybe 20 minutes each way. We didn't have to worry about sharing the ride and dropping other people off first (hence, taking more time). Cost was around $38 each way.

From SNA you're only looking at about a 20 minute ride to DLR. If your hotel is any where near by, it won't take you an hour to 1 1/2 hours to check in and get to the park. Many times I've checked into my hotel room early because they just happened to have a room available. And if my my room wasn't ready, they held my luggage until I came back later and went to my room. Bumbershoot is right...if you take your luggage with you, you'll be subject to DLR security looking all through your personal stuff!:eek: And the people behind you won't be happy about it either!:headache: I say, take the time to check into your hotel first and leave your luggage there!:thumbsup2

I recommend Supershuttle as well. They were on the ball with the times. We used them to and from the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter