Shuttle for Character Breakfast

adaygaby

DIS Veteran
I have scheduled a character breakfast at the Hollywood & Vine for 8:15 am. I believe I read that there are shuttle buses that start picking up people to these meals an hour early. My question is...

Does a shuttle stop at several resorts & all the parks? Or is it like... Character meal - MGM, Character meal - MK...

We will be staying at CSR and was wondering how "early" I need to try and catch the shuttle in order to make it to our reservation.
:confused3

Thanks in advance for your help!:hug:

There are no shuttle buses, they are the regular park buses that just run a bit earlier so that guests can get to the parks for their character breakfasts.
They do not run as frequently as the buses do for the park openings, so I would say for a 8:15 reservation you will want to be at the bus stop no later than 7:30, possibly a bit earlier.

I had read where some people had set up a Taxi to pick them up for something that early. It's about $10 through most the world.

I had read where some people had set up a Taxi to pick them up for something that early. It's about $10 through most the world.

You can have a taxi take you from the resort, it would certainly be faster, but the buses are running early for the character breakfasts.

Depending on which character breakfast we're going to we leave 45min to an hour before to make sure we get there on time. Plus if we're going to a park we like to get there a few mintues early to take pictures when no one is in the park. We've never had a problem catching a bus and getting there on time.

We did breakfast at Hollywood and Vine back in Aug. We had a 8:05AM reservation and had no problems getting there using the Disney Bus. Just make sure you leave at least 45 minutes to get there.

How early can you show up for a breakfast meal and get into the park? Trying to figure out how I can get the most pictures without so many people!!!

We were not allowed to enter the park till almost 8AM. They were shooting some Promotional footage for High School Musical, so we had to wait for that to wrap up before we were allowed to enter. Here are a couple of pics of an empty MGM park:

IMG_0684.jpg

MGMHat.jpg

EmptyMGM.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter