Shuttle delayed again

Don't think I'm going to see it at this rate :sad2:

There was 11 reported lightening strikes around the launch-pad :scared1:

There are windows for 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th and then not until 27th June.
Each day the launch time increases on increments of 20 minutes.

Understand the need for safety but hope that we get a chance to see this :)

I know American Space travel is good - but I didn't realise they had cracked time travel as well :lmao:

All that sunshine, good food and fun is going to his head.:rotfl:

Sorry kenny, edited your post instead of adding my own, not woke up yet:)

Said on news this morning that if it doesn't go up in next couple of days they will postpone it for a couple of months. We are REALLY hoping to see Discovery go up in august but each time this one gets delayed the chances are getting smaller :sad2:

Hmmmm links then get an 'x' in the video box and a message that need to be a NASA employee to watch!

Claire ;)

I got that but clicked bar at top to download something from Microsoft, can watch now

claire
if you go to internet options and untick brain surgeon and tick rocket scientist it should work then.
dave

Just listened to the latest weather forecast - looks like it could be a 'Go!' Fingers crossed!

Just listened to the latest weather forecast - looks like it could be a 'Go!' Fingers crossed!

They are just evaluating weather now. Fingers and toes crossed here.:goodvibes I want the August one to go before 22nd, no more delays with this one please.

We're baffled by that - the weather looked to be improving all the time. Can't imagine what cropped up (although it's obviously better to be safe than sorry) :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter