Shutters Refund?

cedman77

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone has been able to contact Our Cruise Photos and asked about cruise photo refunds on canceled cruises. I submitted a ticket and got the following reply.

"
Thank you for contacting Image.
Due to the unprecedented global situation caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, Image’s customer service department is closed until further notice.
You may still submit your customer service ticket and when the customer service department re-opens, we will answer tickets in the order in which they were received.

Thank you and stay safe.
Our Cruise Photos Support

If you used a credit card then put the charge into dispute. There is no point in waiting for them to reopen and you don't want to miss your opportunity to dispute it.

If you used a credit card then put the charge into dispute. There is no point in waiting for them to reopen and you don't want to miss your opportunity to dispute it.
Didn't think of that either. I might have to do that if I don't get a response from them soon. You would think someone could at least answer their emails.

I just heard from Shutters. They are inundated with requests for refunds, but I guess they are working through them. At least they haven't disappeared.

Also, I had called about a chargeback. For Mastercards, you have 100 days from the time service should have been given, which would be the start of the cruise. Visa is likely similar, but I don't know if the number of days is exactly the same.

I just heard from Shutters. They are inundated with requests for refunds, but I guess they are working through them. At least they haven't disappeared.

Also, I had called about a chargeback. For Mastercards, you have 100 days from the time service should have been given, which would be the start of the cruise. Visa is likely similar, but I don't know if the number of days is exactly the same.
Thank you for letting us know. They still haven't responded to my email yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter