• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shutters Portrait Studio

huey578

Test Track Dummy
I plan on purchasing the Photo: Unlimited Package deal. If I book I book the Shutters Portrait Studio Complimentary private session will the photos be included in the unlimited package or are those photos extra $$ ?? TIA

If I recall correctly In the past the photos from the photo sessions that are complimentary were extra. I did one of those shoots and they were their own price structure.

I plan on purchasing the Photo: Unlimited Package deal. If I book I book the Shutters Portrait Studio Complimentary private session will the photos be included in the unlimited package or are those photos extra $$ ?? TIA
The Shutters private sessions photos are extra. I think the smallest package starts at around 600 $ for five pictures.

My understanding as well is the company that previously did the photos went out of business. So until a new business is named we won't really know specifics. I'd imagine it'll be something along the same lines as the previous.

The rumor I heard was that DCL will be bringing the photography services “in house” from now on

The rumor I heard was that DCL will be bringing the photography services “in house” from now on
This was basically the information I got from Concierge. Not a definite "yes", but they were working on that.

Still no way to pre-purchase the package on the DCL website, though.

This was basically the information I got from Concierge. Not a definite "yes", but they were working on that.

Still no way to pre-purchase the package on the DCL website, though.
You can preorder it though onboard activities once you book activities- not sure about prepayment or how they’ll redeem it

Attachments

• AE6A9D75-87C5-45C3-88B6-3FDE1398FDE1.png
    AE6A9D75-87C5-45C3-88B6-3FDE1398FDE1.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 22
You can preorder it though onboard activities once you book activities- not sure about prepayment or how they’ll redeem it
When you try that link it simply takes you back to your cruise details page. You can't actually buy it. I've tried many times. 😊

When you try that link it simply takes you back to your cruise details page. You can't actually buy it. I've tried many times. 😊
I had trouble buying the photo package until someone in another forum helped. I used the app, went to the add activities to find the photo package link. Then I selected just my name from the room and booked it. On the app it shows as an all day event for just one day. However, I trust it will be for the duration as described.

On previous cruises it billed to the contractor and I paid by credit card. This time it looks like any other event or excursion and is billed to the onboard account.

I had trouble buying the photo package until someone in another forum helped. I used the app, went to the add activities to find the photo package link. Then I selected just my name from the room and booked it. On the app it shows as an all day event for just one day. However, I trust it will be for the duration as described.

On previous cruises it billed to the contractor and I paid by credit card. This time it looks like any other event or excursion and is billed to the onboard account.
Thanks, when I look at the "add activities" page (in the app) for my cruise I only see the shuttters portrait studio activity. I don't see any option to buy the photo package.

I hope you don't mind if I jump into this thread with another picture question. I can't remember how the unlimited deal worked when you sailed with family in more than one cabin... Will pictures with people from other cabins be included as long as someone from your cabin that has the unlimited package is in the photo? Or does it only apply to pictures with only those people from the unlimited cabin? I hope I'm asking this clearly enough, and thank you for any information!

Will pictures with people from other cabins be included as long as someone from your cabin that has the unlimited package is in the photo? Or does it only apply to pictures with only those people from the unlimited cabin? I hope I'm asking this clearly enough, and thank you for any information!

If you order a package for your room - any pictures with anyone from your room in it will be included (as long as they got that person's KTTW card) no matter who else is in it. (e.g., your room as Pax 1 and Pax 2 in it. Pax 2 takes a picture with Pax 3, 4, and 5. That picture will be included in your package).

If you order a package for your room - any pictures with anyone from your room in it will be included (as long as they got that person's KTTW card) no matter who else is in it. (e.g., your room as Pax 1 and Pax 2 in it. Pax 2 takes a picture with Pax 3, 4, and 5. That picture will be included in your package).
thanks!

Does anyone happen to know the cost to purchase all pictures? I see the post above showing the price to purchase 10-15 pictures, but I was wondering if you can still purchase all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter