• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

shutters photobook

That book is gorgeous!!! I totally love it :-)

Does the $149 only include the book....it doesn't include a copy of the pics used? So if I want other copies of the pics I will need to pay extra for them or the cd right?

Sorry....I am a newbie. Not sure how all this works just yet :-)

AJ

I'm totally getting one of those! Do they do them for 4 night cruises, too? Any deals if I get the CD, too? Thanks so much for sharing!

LOVE the book! Thanks for sharing. One question - how long did it take to do and was this one on the last night?

I chose to order the DCL 200 4x6 photo album for $22 off the Disney store site. Because we have so many photos that we took, and only had one professional photo that DCL took, it made a lot of sense for us to do it this way. I printed them all out yesterday, am waiting on just a few more! (And maybe my long lost princess photos that Nice Lady took of us...still haven't heard anything yet :( but I have posted on a several different cruise forums) and then when I get my cruise album, and I think it has a few lines to add notes, I'm going to go to town!

Happiness!

Loving that photobook for my friend. I do traditional scrapbooking, but she doesn't scrapbook at all, so that would be perfect. I hope they have that on the 4 night Magic cruise we are going together for Spring Break. :thumbsup2

You can do something very similar through iPhoto with more control over layout. You'd have to add your own Disney clip art.

Any deals on the book if your are getting the CD? We are doing 4 night and plan on the CD, $249 I think, but another $150 for a book is a bit much for us. I love it but I think my DH would flip!

Am I correct in thinking that you can just buy the photo book for $149? It's not like an add on option if you buy the CD or something? This seems like a much more $$$ friendly way to get your Shutters pics, if you don't mind not getting prints.

I like to buy the CD and get all the photos. Create a photo book on with iPhoto for $60 and print 1 or 2 pics on canvas through Zazzle. The CD gives me the freedom to what I want with the pics. $149 is pretty steep when there are ways to do it cheaper.

I bought the photobook when I was on the dream May 2013.You need to wait 3 hrs after you have pictures taken to show up.I wish I had remembered that after we got our picture taken with Captain Jack before we bought the photobook.Also wish I had more pictures taken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter