Shutters Photo CD with wrong dates!

caladbolg

Wilma
Just got off the beautiful Disney Wonder Pixar cruise and unlocked photos on the CD I purchased. Well first off, I ordered the 20 unlock package, but was only able to unlock 10. Called customer service and they fixed it somehow and I got to unlock the 20 photos I wanted.

Upon closer inspection, the dates on 9 of the 20 photos have the wrong dates! Really? It had the dates prior to the one I sailed on. So I had to email customer service and give them the list of the files with the wrong dates. If I'm going to pay all that money for the CD, can't they at least get the dates correct? Now I have to wait til Shutters on the Ship can correct them and send them to me! I wanted to get enlargements done, but now I have to wait. :(

Has this ever happened to anyone? And how long does it take them to fix it? Did they send you an email of the new files or send a new CD?

Thanks,
Wilma

I have had both a CD with the corrected picture sent to me as well as an email with a file for the picture another time. Both were received pretty quickly.

I don't have an answer for you--but what is the number you called? I emailed them and never got a response other than the standard "we'll get back to you in a week" response.

Just got off the beautiful Disney Wonder Pixar cruise and unlocked photos on the CD I purchased. Well first off, I ordered the 20 unlock package, but was only able to unlock 10. Called customer service and they fixed it somehow and I got to unlock the 20 photos I wanted.

Upon closer inspection, the dates on 9 of the 20 photos have the wrong dates! Really? It had the dates prior to the one I sailed on. So I had to email customer service and give them the list of the files with the wrong dates. If I'm going to pay all that money for the CD, can't they at least get the dates correct? Now I have to wait til Shutters on the Ship can correct them and send them to me! I wanted to get enlargements done, but now I have to wait. :(

Has this ever happened to anyone? And how long does it take them to fix it? Did they send you an email of the new files or send a new CD?

Thanks,
Wilma

You are at least the second person to report this problem on the boards (wrong dates). I guess I won't give my personal opinion of this goof.....hopefully they'll get things corrected for you.

DisSarahK said:
I don't have an answer for you--but what is the number you called? I emailed them and never got a response other than the standard "we'll get back to you in a week" response.

I called 1-800-772-3470. But they are only open from 9-4 EST Monday thru Friday. www.mycruisephotos.com

When I called about the 10 photo unlock mistake they were corrected that day. The wrong date problem he said may take a week or more! :(

Maybe something is going on with the Wonder's photo staff (or contracted staff, whatever).

They completely lost our CD and sent us another family's CD for our July Alaskan.

It took about 4 emails and 1 month of waiting to finally get the right ones :sad:

I called 1-800-772-3470. But they are only open from 9-4 EST Monday thru Friday. www.mycruisephotos.com

When I called about the 10 photo unlock mistake they were corrected that day. The wrong date problem he said may take a week or more! :(

Thank you so much for the info. I really appreciate it. They completely left the borders off of my daughter's pictures with Ariel--and those pictures were a HUGE reason why I bought the ten picture package.

I think it's the company handling the pictures. I bought the cd to unlock 10 pictures on our Fantasy voyage (Sept 29-Oct 6) and I can't get the cd to install. I've called multiple times and can't get to a person. I did the online comment form and only got the automated response. I've contact DCL to let them know that I am not happy with this company they have picked to work with.

I was a bit worried because one of my clients had recently cruised and she bought one of the cds and when she got home half of her pictures were missing. I'm guessing this company's days with DCL might be numbered.

1 more reason why I wish Disney's Photopass was onboard! We had an issue with not enough Christmas cards printed day of disembarking last December. They printed them that morning and priority mailed them to me. I hope it all works out for you.

It took almost 2 weeks after we disembarked to get the picture with the right dates emailed to me. I had to keep calling - they must have gotten really tired of my phone calls! But it was resolved. I just don't understand as a company how these "oversights" happen so often.

I do like the photo pass option and viewing the pictures at home to select which ones I wanted and not be impulsive on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter