Shutters in California ???

realpatt

Mouseketeer
The search function is not working so I am asking this here. We are considering staying at the Shutters in California for 2 nights. I have a 11 year old and 6 year old. How family friendly is this resort. I'd be interested in any other feedback. We were going to go to Las Vegas but I am thinking we may need a more relaxing break after Disneyland and before heading to San Fran. Thanks.

I'm not sure how family friendly the hotel is. I'm sure children are welcome but I don't know if they are "catered" to like at a Disney resort. However, being right on the beach, kids should have fun. It is a very popular hotel for business travelers in the are who are high enough up to stay at the "really good" places. ;) I know many of my co-workers in NYC would stretch trips over the weekend to stay this hotel. Shutters was featured on The Travel Channel's Great Hotels series. You may catch a repeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter