Shutters Episode

Vernie822

DIS Veteran
I just want to say, I am listening to an age old episode of John and Kevin's time eating at Shutters.. and I am laughing SO. HARD. :rotfl2:

"I dare you to find a shrimp!"

That was such a funny episode. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Still giggling over some of those lines
the server named Mumbles

"we put on dirty plates on the table next to us, because apparently that is where they go"

the greeters named Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather
"do you see this little black box? We have to wait for a ticket to come out before we can seat you"

One of the activities on the Podcast 5.0 cruise could be to role play the best of Kevin and John's reviews, or just even replay them to the group--better than the comedian, I'll bet.

I have to say that I saved the site reference where I listened to the audio of the review and have made everyone who enters my home listen to it. I have never laughed so much in my life!

Yeah...that guy from Hershey PA made me want to look it up. I'll have to give this a listen. Kevin's review of Ohana from 2013 was a HOWLER!

If the Shutters review is even half as funny I'm in for a treat!::yes::

Oh my...YES...I just listened to it and it is HOWLINGLY funny!

I've always thought that Kevin is wickedly hilarious without even trying! Another thing I love hearing is the way that he gets Pete in stitches. Pete is hilarious in his own right. The combination of Pete, John and Kevin is like lightning in a bottle.

Oh how I love these podcasts!:thumbsup2

When they do these highly critical reviews it gives me a subversive thrill. We all love WDW more than anything so it's just insane how it tickles our funny-bone when we are able to laugh at the place we love.

Their Ohana review gets me every time too! I laugh my butt off. I've probably listened to it 3 or 4 times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter