Shutter's CD-Photos are small to view

rays2001

Earning My Ears
On our last cruise we purchased the Photo CD from Shutter's. The CD has 30 photos and we purchased the 15 photo package. I successfully imported the photos to the "Our Cruise Photos" software on my laptop. We need to unlock and then export our choice of 15 photos. However, when I try to click on the photo to "view this image larger in the gallery view", the gallery view is still very small. How anyone been able to increase the size of the images? Either by changing the computer resolution or some other method?
I would appreciate any assistance at this time.

On our last cruise we purchased the Photo CD from Shutter's. The CD has 30 photos and we purchased the 15 photo package. I successfully imported the photos to the "Our Cruise Photos" software on my laptop. We need to unlock and then export our choice of 15 photos. However, when I try to click on the photo to "view this image larger in the gallery view", the gallery view is still very small. How anyone been able to increase the size of the images? Either by changing the computer resolution or some other method?
I would appreciate any assistance at this time.
Have you contacted Shutters for assistance? It's my understanding that they are very helpful with CD issues
https://image.freshdesk.com/support/home

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did write them an email. Probably won't get a response until Monday.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did write them an email. Probably won't get a response until Monday.
I'm not sure how quickly an email would be answered. I think starting an actual ticket (problem submission) may be seen sooner.

Sorry I actually did do a ticket problem submission, not an email. You add your email so that they can response back to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter