• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shutters at Old Port Royale?

We ate there twice during our January 2014 trip. Arrival night we always eat at our resort, and because we liked it so much, we ate there again later in the trip. Service was great and accommodating. And the food was good!

It has been a while but my family really enjoyed this meal. WE had to reserve it at the last minute because that day my DGD hit a wall, and so we canceled Coral Reef in Epcot, headed back to CBR so she could take a nap and regroup. I called right awaar to secure an ADR at Shutters, and it was perfect! The Chef came out to discuss menu options with us, and also gave us tips for CS meals thereafter. The food was delicious and the sevice was stellar. Best of all, we were staying at CBR so it was a short stroll back "home".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter