Shutters at CBR

wdwrunner

I'm going to Disney World!
Hello!
In my urge to try new places, I have made a ressies for dinner at Shutters at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

Has anyone been there? what was your experience? I am a fan of quality food over quanitity food.
TIA

Kris

We were just at CBR the 2nd week of June. ( I can't believe we are into August already!) Anyway we (my dh,2 dd's and 2 ds's) ate at shutters. It was very nice. Definetly has a caribbean flare. I forgot exactly what I ordered. It was some type of pasta with chicken dish in a spicy-cream sauce. I thought it as very tasty and everyone in the family seemed happy with their choices as well. Nice atmoshere as well. I hope it turns out well for you. I don't think you will be disappointed. Enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

We have eaten there twice and both times the food was good. We were a really large group the last time we were there and the waitress was terrific!

We were just at CBR the 2nd week of June. ( I can't believe we are into August already!) Anyway we (my dh,2 dd's and 2 ds's) ate at shutters. It was very nice. Definetly has a caribbean flare. I forgot exactly what I ordered. It was some type of pasta with chicken dish in a spicy-cream sauce. I thought it as very tasty and everyone in the family seemed happy with their choices as well. Nice atmoshere as well. I hope it turns out well for you. I don't think you will be disappointed. Enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

Thank you for your feedback!
Much appreciated.... I'll let you know when we return.

Kris

Awesome! Just the feeback I was hoping for. I never thought to give this place a chance but the menu looks great.
Thanks again!
Kris

I ate there both before it was Shutters and after and neither time was I impressed.The first time the service was lousy.The 2nd the food was mediocre and lukewarm at best, my steak was essentially a slab of fat with a piece of meat around it..We won't be back

PLease don't go, My family and I are usually not that picky, but it was not good at all.

RUshed service, the ran out of the Crust for the famous NY steak. Food was cold and not goood at all. NOt one person out of the four of us liked it. THe chairs are also uncomfortable. My husband said "They want to get you out asap" He wasn't kidding.
The guy took our drink, food, and dessert order all at once. I would not travel out of my way to go there.

YOu might hit it if it weren't for free dining. Maybe that was the problem

Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter