Shutlle From Sanford - Cost???

CHIPSTER

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever use a Lincoln Towncar Service or van from Sanford to WDW? If so, who and how much? Thanks for your help.

I have started looking into the shuttle service from Sanford/Orlando airport. It is 185 - for a towncar.

I think it will be cheaper to rent a car. But of course, that is up to you. I think that is what we are going to do.

We are going in June.

We booked a Happy Limo to/from Sanford and the ASMo. I don't have the file in front of me, but it was about the same price each way as the towncar. Get on the Sanford website and they will have a complete list of transport services.

WDW On JUNE 24:wave: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

We sent emails to different companies and Happy Limo quoted us $130 with tip included to go to Universal. Other companies were about $140-160, again to universal where we are going this time.

I've found that two one-way car rentals from National are cheaper than a RT by any transportation service. If we stick to our plans to fly into Sanford, I've got a ressie for an economy car for one day, drop-off at Dolphin for $45. Going back, I get a car at Dolphin late the day before departure which I'll drop at SFB for the same price. For less than $100, and no gratuity, we get to and from the airport, taking as long as we like for a grocery (or other) stop. We're planning on staying at Swan or Dolphin but if that falls through we'll just drive to our WDW hotel, drop off the bags or check in, drive to Dolphin and drop the car then stroll to Epcot.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter