Shula's Steak House or Yachtsmens steak house

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
we have been to yachtmens steak house before and loved it but we were wondering how Shula's Steak House is??

Is it better than yachtmens?? Also, we have the DDE (dining discount card, I know it changed names but for the life of me I can't remember the new name :rotfl: ) which is an added bonus with 20% off the total price but I believe it only applies for the yachtsmen steak house.

I have been to both and as you heard they are both great. my choice is the Yachtsmen just because it accepts Tables in Wonderland for the 20% off:thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I have been to both and as you heard they are both great. my choice is the Yachtsmen just because it accepts Tables in Wonderland for the 20% off:thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

thanks i guess we will book the yachtsmen again, can't go wrong with their food/service and the extra 20% isn't bad either !!!

We loved Yachtsman - had the best steak ever there!!! Would def go there again next time we are back in wdw :thumbsup2

Shula's hands down - even without the discount. I do like Yachtsman, but Shula's really is a higher quality restaurant

Shula's is the better of the two. DH and I split a Porterhouse and get some sides.

Its in the Dolphin hotel. I've been to both, and I would also vote Shula's over Yachtsman.

We love Shula's way better than The Yachtsman. We are going to be in WDW for our Anniversary in July and are planning on dinner at Shula's. It sjust a higher end restaurant in our opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter