Shula's or Yachtsmen

Shula's or Yachtsmen

• Shula's

• Yachtsmen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tiggr88

Never let facts get in the way of a good opinion
Which should I choose?

I'm most interested in the quality of the steak. They both appear to be about the same price, although Shula's may be a few dollars more since you have to pay for your side separately.

Does Shula's follow the same ADR rules (180 days)?

So what exactly does 'business casual' mean for dress code at Shula's? It seems to mean different things to different people (and companies). Do I need a jacket? Collared shirt? khaki's/slacks instead of jeans?

haven't been to Shula's, but that would get my vote because we have been to Yachtsman (in September 2010) and we were terribly unimpressed. Steaks were just barely average (we're from Nebraska and know our beef...Yachtsman just didn't measure up at all) Service was just OK, and the tables are smashed in there just like all the other Disney restaurants. We expected more from a signature restaurant (and we do like some of the other DIsney sig. places...like Flying Fish, Citicos & Hollywood Brown Derby were all great.)

While I like the Yachstman - Shula's is much better in my opinion.

Shula's meat quality is better than Yachtsman.
And tho YSH is nice, Shula's is much better. I'd go there anytime over Yachtsman.

180 days reservations, just like all the other spots.

Shula's far and away. Comparing 2 different ideas. Shula's is in convention hotel, technically not Disney. YSH is good steak restaurant at resort property.
The bulk os Shula's customers would expect better than Disney concept. Not trashing anything about Disney but Swan/Dolphin is different.

We have eaten at Shula's many times. :thumbsup2

Our party of 5 usually orders 3 sides to share. 1 carb & 2 veggies are enough for everyone.

We have also eaten at the Yachtsman & find it ok.

Shula's! Plus they participate in the Tables in Wonderland program and you can get a coupon for them from restaurant.com (but you can't use both together).

Been to both and both were great! However, it's an easy decision. Shula's hands-down!!

Absolutely loved Shula's last trip....I recommend it to everyone now:thumbsup2 The filet was delicious, tasty drinks and starters and the sides were wonderful!!

Tracy

Funny how only one person that likes the Yachtsman, made a comment while money that like Shula's do and the comets they make are extremely enthusiastic! Something else to take into consideration when making your decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter