Shulas...and Open Table

2vets

Addicted since 1971
DH and I are arriving on Sat afternoon in a few weeks, staying at YC - no dining plan. I imagine FWF will be so insane that we won't want to try to eat dinner there, but I want to leave the option open. I was back-and-forth between Yachtsman's and Shula's, until I realized...Shula's is on Open Table. In other words, if the Mickey gods smile upon us and make it doable to eat at FWF (stop laughing!), we have a truly cancel-able reservation, no penalty fees. We chose Shula's.

Someone has probably figured this out and posted it long ago, but just in case....

Yes, we did the same for our dinner ressie at Raglan Road. Booked via OpenTable, which had more availability than the Disney ADR system anyway.

My guess is it must be like this for Morimoto Asia now, as well. I had no idea that the Disney Springs/DTD restaurants were on there, but wow, there are lots! I just found the Boathouse and several others for a Saturday in a couple of weeks. Better availability AND you can cancel day-of. Sadly, this doesn't extend to Disney resort restaurants, it seems.

I did the same for DH and I for our trip next month. We also booked the child care center at the Dolphin for our kids that evening, it was more convenient and cheaper than the Disney resort options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter