Shula Steakhouse

Zobie

Mouseketeer
Ok just assuming you want the very best steak on vacation, based on the menu, this looks like the place for me (I am a TBone Junkie) and I tryuly like my steak as just steak with just a bit of garlic salt as seasoning. I know they do not accept the dining plan. But has anyone gone recently and if so what did you think? I am even tempted to order the 48oz, even though there is probably no chance I could finish it. Has anyone had success finishing it?

Thanks so very much in advance! pirate:

I had the 12 oz. filet. For $42 I had the filet, ice water and rolls and butter. Everything else was extra.

The filet was okay, but not worth $42.

Dw and I usually split the 12 ounce filet and have an app/soup and split the crab mac n cheese. Very Yummy. Love Shula's

When DS brought a friend with us they were about 17 (we paid). He ordered the 42oz and finished it. Also had a side of some kind of veggies, which the server tried to talk him out of if he thought he was gonna finish the steak :rotfl2:. Well he did finish and now his name is on the placque. And my wallet is a lot lighter. :rotfl: This was about ten years ago. TGoodness it is not at todays prices.:scared1: It was bad enough then. Lol

I'd be curious for more replies too. We have ADRs for December there. I hope the product is worthy of the price.

We are trying all the steak places in WDW. We used to swear by Le Cellier, then we tried Yachtsman (Oh. My. YUM!) So now we are going to try Schula's. I think we just keep moving up the yumminess ladder!

Thank goodness they accept TIW!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter