Shrek The Third Reviews

I saw it, and LOVED It...

I can not wait to see it again. I brought my kids 8 and 11, one friend of 8, and a cousin5. EVERYONE loved it...:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Loved it! :cloud9: I got a lot of little giggles and a couple of belly laughs out of it. :laughing:

Saw it a couple of weeks ago with my wife, son and daughter. (Both four) We all had a blast. We all found parts that made us laugh out loud. Fun too because an old class mate was in it.

My friend and I went to see it, and she fell asleep. I laughed a lot but it was boring in places. I also thought it was more adult humor, not dirty but just jokes that kids wouldn't get. I could tell the kids were bored too, because they started to talk and make more noise.

We plan to see it tomorrow. People I know who have seen have all told me that they enjoyed it so I feel pretty confident that we'll like it.

Just got back.. it was AWESOME! Again, it is sarcastic and funny and this time with less of a love story (I HATE those) so I truly enjoyed it!

I couldn't believe (after reading the credits) who Regis Philbin played!! :lmao:

Just got back from seeing it. Was quite cute with some really funny parts. We all really enjoyed it. Next Sunday we plan on seeing Pirates 3. Weird thing though is the theatre wasn't crowded at all. Chances are we could of seen Pirates and with a good seat. :confused3

Needed to get home though cause DH insisted he had to get home to cut the lawn. :mad:

Saw it on Thurs. I enjoyed it, some really funny parts. I do think Shrek 1 and 2 were a little better.

We liked it, especially figuring out who was voicing the characters. :)

loved it - don't think it was the best of the 3, but definitely enjoyed it all the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter