Showstopping Pies

Glynis

<font color=indigo>Taking applications for a WDW t
I am looking for your best pie recipes! These need to be your favorite, best tasting, show stopping pies! I am going to 2 pie parties before Thanksgiving, and need some wonderful things to take along. I have my own tried and true, but would love some suggestions and recipes for pies you love!

Thanks in advance.

this is one my sister makes, it is a favorite at one of our best restaurants in town.
hearth's desire pie
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup sweetend coconut
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs
1 stick margarine, melted
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup pecans
1 pie crust, baked

in medium-sized bowl, mix flour, eggs and sugar gradually.add margarine and vanilla. stir in chips, coconut, and pecans. pour into baked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

this is one my sister makes, it is a favorite at one of our best restaurants in town.
hearth's desire pie
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup sweetend coconut
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs
1 stick margarine, melted
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup pecans
1 pie crust, baked

in medium-sized bowl, mix flour, eggs and sugar gradually.add margarine and vanilla. stir in chips, coconut, and pecans. pour into baked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

This sounds so yummy! Sounds like one I make called derby pie. Only it uses semi sweet chocolate chips instead of butterscotch. I'm going to have to try this one!

Thank you so much!

it looks alot like a derby pie. you could fancy it up a bit with some real whipped cream and caramel drizzle. i may even add some toffee bits.
hope some others come up with some ideas for you. i'll keep looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter