Shows

3PiratesAndAPrincess

Mouseketeer
We will be on the Magic in early January. I have a 5YO and 3YO boys. We always do the late dining and have the kids go to the clubs. This trip we want to try taking them to one of the shows. Which one would be the best one to watch with small kids? TIA:)

We will be on the Magic in early January. I have a 5YO and 3YO boys. We always do the late dining and have the kids go to the clubs. This trip we want to try taking them to one of the shows. Which one would be the best one to watch with small kids? TIA:)

On the Magic I'd probably suggest Disney's Dreams. Twice Charmed is also good, but themed toward the Cinderella story (maybe more "girly"?). Villains Tonight could be a little scary for the younger set. Dreams is really an overview of many different Disney shows (Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, Lion King, among others) with the main story line being presented by Peter Pan as he take a little girl though the possibilities of dreams.

I third Dreams. I LOVE Villains but a lot of the jokes are older kid/adult orientated. Dreams is fun and cute. :)

Just got off the 7 night on the Magic

There were 3 Live "Broadway style shows"

Dreams

Villians

Twice charmed

*Villains has more hidden "Adult" humor, could be a little scary but our 6 and 2 you loved it.

*Dreams is a montage of Disney seen from the perspective of a 12ish? yo girl with Peter Pan recurring

*Twice charmed- obviously a Cinderella twist

For us the shows were the highlight of the ship, see as many as possible if you like that kind of thing

Ok. Thank you so much for the feedback. I think Dreams it is:). Maybe hubby and I will try and hit Villans. It's sad but we never go to the Shows. What will be on the other 4 nights if those are the three main shows? I know buckets and boards was on one night on our cruise in Oct.

Ok. Thank you so much for the feedback. I think Dreams it is:). Maybe hubby and I will try and hit Villans. It's sad but we never go to the Shows. What will be on the other 4 nights if those are the three main shows? I know buckets and boards was on one night on our cruise in Oct.

You also have the opening and farewell shows on the first and last nights

Buckets and Boards was part of the opening show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter