Shows on the Fantasy

JacksonFamily

Earning My Ears
Hi guys. My family and I are cruising in July on the Fantasy, 7-night eastern Caribbean. Can someone who has recently cruised this trip tell me what the nightly shows are? I am wanting to book a spa treatment and the times are limited to evening only. I would prefer to miss one of the shows I have already seen and not something new. Thanks for the help!!

Hi guys. My family and I are cruising in July on the Fantasy, 7-night eastern Caribbean. Can someone who has recently cruised this trip tell me what the nightly shows are? I am wanting to book a spa treatment and the times are limited to evening only. I would prefer to miss one of the shows I have already seen and not something new. Thanks for the help!!
The shows on the Fantasy are Aladdin (night 2); Wishes (night 3); and Believe (night 6). The other nights are the Welcome Aboard (1st night) and Unforgettable Journey (last night). With individual entertainers/movies the other 2 nights.

The shows on the Fantasy are Aladdin (night 2); Wishes (night 3); and Believe (night 6). The other nights are the Welcome Aboard (1st night) and Unforgettable Journey (last night). With individual entertainers/movies the other 2 nights.

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter