Shows from Dec 4-9

Toraliina

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I understand that the Candlelight Processional will be on Dec 3&4 this year and the calendar shows Fantasmic showing on Dec 4.

What time are the CPs usually? I would like to catch one session of the CP (Understand there are usually two) and one Fantasmic. How best do I plan it? (I will be checking in to GCH on the 4th). I will be having 3 kids with me, from 3-10 yrs old.

The schedules for those dates (Dec 4-9) do not show Aladdin showing. Does it mean that it will not be running then? I really hope to catch it!

thanks!

IIRC Aladdin has a break before it goes daily during the Holidays. Although since the schedule is not complete it may run.

The Procession may run twice I think it was 5:30 and 8pm, You may have to leave early to get to F! in time. Granted you don't want to show up to F! late either. Or aim for early CP late F!.

Also be aware that you have to secure spots for the CP very early, and it's very crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter