• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shows at Disney

snbhamilton

Earning My Ears
Do the show times say roughly the same for the shows(ie Playhouse Disney, Beauty & Beast, Voyage of Little Mermaid, the Crush one, etc). Trying to o a little more planning for our trip but want to know how to plan around the shows.
Sarah

good question ! Some shows are continuous, like Little Mermaid, Playhouse Disney, Crush - these are about 15-20 min . Others are offered only at specific times and are much longer: Beauty and the Beast, Nemo, Festival of the Lion King, Lights!Motors!Action!, Indiana Jones, probably close to 30-45 min each. It is especially tricky to manage Nemo and Lion King in the same day, but they are worth seeing.

I don't think those shows really alter their times too much so you would be pretty safe trying to plan it. Just keep in mind that if you are trying to fast pass any rides too, your fast pass times may interfere with when you initially planned to do a show, so you may have to change things up on the fly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter