Shows 6/6/12 are up

jcb

always emerging from hibernation

Don't worry, Tobi, "Lord and Lady Magi" are back. :lmao:

ABD segment just went up - along with this weeks Disneyland shows. You all have a lot of listening to do - so stop reading this and get to work!!

:banana: :dance3: :cool1: Listening now! :yay: :dance3: :cool1:

Wow, there is a lot to listen too! Good thing that it's such a rain day. Time to turn on the Keurig and enjoy!

:love: Happy Anniversary, Disboards! :love:

Shameless self promotion here, but if you didn't check out my anniversary video from Pete's blog here is the link...

http://youtu.be/XUfYWZZKR0I

Whoo Hoo......lots to listen to today and tomorrow

Anyone seeing them on itunes yet? Nevermind, I'm able to pull them onto my iphone from itunes but I couln't get them to show up in itunes when I was logges onto my computer. Weird. whatever!

Very enjoyable shows this week. I was so compelled that I had to continue listening at my desk today (I usually save it for the commute.)

Congrats! And I'm glad to hear that the show will go on forever.

I downloaded this morning and only 3 came up (which I was excited about), now I know there are 3 more ....I'm beyond happy, gonna go download the last 3 now. :goodvibes

Great shows!!!
The ABD show was very interesting! Having never been on an ABD trip, and only listening to those covered on the show, this trip doesn't sound like one that I would go on! What an experience that was!

Th 15th Anniversary Show was great!! I laughed and cried too.
My DIS story is simple. I discovered the boards in college and mostly lurked on the Trip Reports Boards. I've been wanting to go back to WDW for years, but couldn't convince my parents to spend the money. I planned several fake vacations and they remained fake. After I finally went to WDW with a friend in August, I started a new job and I was allowed to listen to my IPOD. I downloaded a radio app and searched Disney, and I discovered the Be Our Guest Podcast. After listening to several of their shows, I looked into other podcasts and discovered the DIS Unplugged. I've listened to all of the archives and am listening again. I feel that the podcast team are my best friends and I look forward to listening everyday. My job is very boring, and it isn't where I want to be. I have my teaching degree and this job gets me by. If it wasn't for the DIS Unplugged, I can honestly say, I would probably go insane! :lmao:
I was honored to meet the team on May 1 at the Welcome Center. I felt very welcome. I hope to go on a future podcast cruise or an ABD Trip with everyone.
So thank you Pete! John! Kevin! Teresa! Kathy! Julie! Corey! Walter! (And Ferris and Finley of course!)

Great shows!!!
Th 15th Anniversary Show was great!! I laughed and cried too.

As did I...

I have not yet listened to the ABD portion, but the 15th Anniversary Show was one of the *heaviest* and most moving of all of the DISBoard podcasts I have ever listened to...

(And split infinitive aside... That's really saying something...)

What a wonderful community I have been lucky enough to stumble upon.

And all I can say is, "Thank You". :grouphug:

Loving this week's shows! I shouldn't be listening to the 15th Anniversary Show at work though... Or I should have skipped mascara! I'm getting chillbumps while sniffling my way through the stories. :goodvibes

Has downloading the "full show" option left us forever? I don't remember it being discussed but I've been working a lot lately.

Loved the show !!! As the show has progressed over the years, all I can say is that they just keep getting better and better....thank you all so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter