Showing up early for 'Ohana ressie...

Henlady

DIS Veteran
What do you think the chances of getting into 'Ohana about 45 minutes to an hour earlier than your reservation time and being seated?
We have reservations at 8:00, and were hoping that if we got there around 7:00/7:15, they may be able to seat us a earlier than 8. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Not impossible, but unlikely. Try it only if you don't mind having to wait anyway. In the meantime keep looking for an earlier reservation.

I have showed up two hours early for a ressie, sat down no problem. But you are talking their busy time.......you may be in for a wait. :confused3

I've shown up that much earlier for a reservation at Ohana, but it was later in the evening. Its worth a shot, though!

think it just depends on the night, last year we had 8pm ressies,showed up at 7 and didnt get in til 8 anyway and that was in Aug during the "slow" season

They wouldn't even let us check in for our 6:35 ADR at 6:10. They said 10 min max. That was about 3 weeks ago.

We checked in at 7:35 for an 8:00 dinner ressie, and actually were seated by 7:45. I don't know about getting in 45-60 beforehand... I'd say get there and see what happens. It might work out, but you still may not get in until your ressie time or even after.

I will say that the restaurant was about 1/3 empty for our 8:00 ressies.

Good luck!:thumbsup2
Kelly

You just never know..it can go either way, but it is worth a try if you really need to. This was a few years ago, but we had a later reservation there, I think it was for around 8:00pm, we went an hour earlier, to see if we could get in, we figured if not, we would just sit at The Tambu Lounge and have a few drinks..well, we did end up getting in about 30 min earlier than our reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter