Shower Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you are avoiding commenting on wether you asked Disney if what you did was ok with them or not. I won't bother starting a post on it, because I think we all know the answer would be that Disney is not ok with guests altering plumming, or shower heads, or chaning out light fixtures. Or whatever else may cross their minds. And I find it kind of sad that you would do something, knowing full well it was not ok.

You can't really think you would come back and post a nah nah na boo boo in your face post and not get any kind of response.

Oh..I did not ask Disney..Didn't really care what their response would be..I was doing it regardless..and now that I know it was worth doing, I will be doing it at all Disney Resorts that I stay at. :)

This wasn't a nah nah na boo boo in your face post. I said what I was going to do. I never asked for anyone's thought. I never said I was asking Disney nor did I state I cared.

The whole reason for the post was to ask of someone did it already and then to post my findings.

It really is that simple.:rolleyes:

Funniest Thread ever... maybe on any message board.

You mean you didn't ask permission before you did that?... you bad boy! I think a good long time out is in order here.

Good grief... of course Disney would have said no. That is not the point. The guy made minor change... put it back the way he found it. No harm done and he had a better experience.

Not worth it for me, but I got no problem taking that same room if it was fixed correctly. It wil probably even work better. You ladies need to chill. That is wacked...

Since there's nothing left to do but argue, there's no point in keeping this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter