Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeez guys, I'm totally lost as to whats going on.. so yeah ANYWAYSSS

25fu1c5.jpg

Im guessing sarcasm?

Its hard to tell sometimes haha.
half joking , half not .
you know? she's my friend but she's taking things too far
i have been yelling at her for awhile haha .
sorry guys .

25fu1c5.jpg
yourrr so pretty :-)

All I have to say is that you must be on the wrong board, I think the DIS have a kids board now for people aged 5 and under.

Blaireee :)
ACTUALLY she was editing out some more snarky & rude comments she had made to avoid drama . is that okay by you ?

All I have to say is that you must be on the wrong board, I think the DIS have a kids board now for people aged 5 and under.

ya know i could go back and and type out the mean and "snarky" things instead. would you like that? didnt think so

Thanks Kayteeee and.. other person.. Carli I think... lol :-)

Duuuuudes, make peace man.

Do we need to start singing Kumbaya?!?!?

Amanda, like Sonya I totally understand about straightening it and it coming out way more straight then other times. My hair being majorly CURLY, sometimes when I straighten it, it looks wavy and other times it looks stick straight.

You can TOTALLY pull that hair cut off. It looks great on you.

baseball duck dude, cutee. :-)

And Kayteeeee, sh@r3 sum of d@t pUrtyy gUhhhh!

daily pics =]
6fqrf6.jpg

skyp3t.jpg

14163kn.jpg

haha it's so pretty, I used to pay so much to make my hair look like that!

lol i wish mine was more blonde :p

Amanda, I really like your hair.

Very fresh, and cute. :-)

Great pictures everyone! Oh so pretty/handsome!

idk bout fresh..but thx lol!!:rotfl: :p

LOL forrealz, Amanda? I think you pull it off soooo much better than the longer hair! There are very few people who can work it but I think you can. You know what else I think you might be able to pull of with a great flat iron? Go to youtube and type in "Call the shots girls aloud". In the video, the blonde girl with the short hair. I think you could definitely pull that one off with a few tweaks - it's not much different from your hair now.

yes forrealz haha
and i watched the vid...ur right its not too much different but i barely like my hair as it is haha
i wouldnt want to cut anymore off!!!:rotfl2:
:p :p
idk maybe i could :goodvibes

25fu1c5.jpg

gorgeous as always kelsi

:rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks Kayteeee and.. other person.. Carli I think... lol :-)

Duuuuudes, make peace man.

Do we need to start singing Kumbaya?!?!?

Amanda, like Sonya I totally understand about straightening it and it coming out way more straight then other times. My hair being majorly CURLY, sometimes when I straighten it, it looks wavy and other times it looks stick straight.

You can TOTALLY pull that hair cut off. It looks great on you.

baseball duck dude, cutee. :-)

And Kayteeeee, sh@r3 sum of d@t pUrtyy gUhhhh!

::yes::::yes::mine can be really curly or wavy also
my hair is bipolar :/:lmao:

I haven't posted in awhile.
These are all recent. :-)
9525_127956120686_542940686_2663-1.jpg

7929_130422287822_572472822_2591-1.jpg

7929_130422277822_572472822_2591-1.jpg

I got my haircutttt, I need to take some pics so I can show yall. :-)

half joking , half not .
you know? she's my friend but she's taking things too far
i have been yelling at her for awhile haha .
sorry guys .

yourrr so pretty :-)

ACTUALLY she was editing out some more snarky & rude comments she had made to avoid drama . is that okay by you ?

Not really cause editing doesn't make things better she still did it. She should keep her mouth closed she caused the drama.

ya know i could go back and and type out the mean and "snarky" things instead. would you like that? didnt think so

Well what was the point in saying them in the first place? putting them back in doesn't make any difference it just gives evidence for us to put a warning in to a mod.

Blairee:)

I haven't posted in awhile.
These are all recent. :-)
9525_127956120686_542940686_2663-1.jpg

7929_130422287822_572472822_2591-1.jpg

7929_130422277822_572472822_2591-1.jpg

I got my haircutttt, I need to take some pics so I can show yall. :-)

Alexis you're sooo pretty!

On "MY" Ride.

l_9b1511671da643bbb81789ef7231441c.jpg

Shaun.. since when did you start 'owning' Splash Mountain?
hmmm,

Not really cause editing doesn't make things better she still did it. She should keep her mouth closed she caused the drama.

Well what was the point in saying them in the first place? putting them back in doesn't make any difference it just gives evidence for us to put a warning in to a mod.

Blairee:)

dude, not trying to be rude or anything cause I know she was in wrong, and she knows that but really.. you keep bringing it up doesn't make it any better.

Her, editing it and taking out whatever she said was actually a pretty good thing to do. I'm not saying she has the right to say whatever she did, cause I didn't read them.. but at least she took it out.

Just let it goooooo.

Alexis you're sooo pretty!

Shaun.. since when did you start 'owning' Splash Mountain?
hmmm,

dude, not trying to be rude or anything cause I know she was in wrong, and she knows that but really.. you keep bringing it up doesn't make it any better.

Her, editing it and taking out whatever she said was actually a pretty good thing to do. I'm not saying she has the right to say whatever she did, cause I didn't read them.. but at least she took it out.

Just let it goooooo.

Ok let's just forget all about it then :) Sorry for bringing it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter