Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you caitlin.
be jealous: i've done two things to it today, roll out of bed and straighten my bangs. ;)

damn sonya, i love your hair!!
you look great :D

i have the same curl as that when my hair naturally dries..but now since it's longer it gets kinda flat on the top :(

you've inspired to me to get my hair cut again, it's getting too long haha

Sonya, you don't really look that young. Plus (as I say all the time) when you're 30 you'll look 25 :goodvibes

damn sonya, i love your hair!!
you look great :D

i have the same curl as that when my hair naturally dries..but now since it's longer it gets kinda flat on the top :(

you've inspired to me to get my hair cut again, it's getting too long haha
your short hair is awesome...but you are perfect the way you are no matter what you look like...lol

Thanks everyone!
Excuse me birthday brother, I'm the one who inspired that post and you can't even say anything nice about ME?! Harumph. :snooty:

Thanks everyone!
Excuse me birthday brother, I'm the one who inspired that post and you can't even say anything nice about ME?! Harumph. :snooty:
well wouldn't it be awkward since your my birthday SISTER...and Im the annoying brother type so...haha...lol

well wouldn't it be awkward since your my birthday SISTER...and Im the annoying brother type so...haha...lol

Just because we're related doesn't mean we can't compliment each other once in a while. Key word being once in a while. And obviously, I'd be getting all the compliments. ;)

thank you caitlin.
be jealous: i've done two things to it today, roll out of bed and straighten my bangs. ;)

youuuuu actually just need to shut up.
because i hate you for that.
but i also love you for other reasons.
im so torn! :headache:

okay thanks:-)

its huge, because I'm to lazy to resize it. I'm the one on the right:-)
Its a totally posed picture but whatever :P

lawlzzzz.jpg
Sophie is Fiiiiinnnee! ;]

you're so pretty Sonya! :]

youuuuu actually just need to shut up.
because i hate you for that.
but i also love you for other reasons.
im so torn! :headache:

awhe bby, you still love me anyway. <3

hey missy its a 2-way street here

just because your beautiful doesnt mean you can laugh at someone else's fight...wow that was probably the worst one I have said...lol

hey mister, post a pic and maybe i'll comment. maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter