• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show your best or favorite picture from around WDW...

A few from our trip a couple weeks ago

The castle, decorated for the 50th
castle.jpg

Two elephants on Kilimanjaro Safaris
elephants.jpg

The Wilderness Lodge, from the boat dock
wildernesslodge.jpg

Sorry that the color is off on the ones I just posted and the ones I'm about to post. They're all scanned on (I still work with film), and it changes them a bit in the process.

The Contemporary from Bay Lake
Contemporary.jpg

A Waterfall on the Pangani Forest trail in AK
akwaterfall.jpg

Very nice pictures, colors look fine. Can't wait for our trip in Aug so I can add some new ones. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.

I've been going to the Flower Power concerts in Epcot and wanted to share a few pictures:

Here is one of my favorites, Davey Jones
f42cc492.jpg

The Buckingham's
f42cc472.jpg

The Grass Roots. They were awsome! :teeth:
f42cc499.jpg

Paul Revere and the Raiders
f42cc49a.jpg

The best so far The Turtles!! :)
f42cc47b.jpg

Thank you all so much for the pics. My DD4 has enjoyed them as she is impatiently waiting for her 1st trip in aug!!!

I love the pictures, but at the same time they make me sad. I get the same way watching any Disney World "behind the scenes" programs on the travel channel.

Thought I would try to share a few of my favorites. Crossing my fingers that this will work.

fetch.dll

fetch.dll

Cyndi princess:

Ok, that didn't go as planned. Going to check out the tech board.

Cyndi princess:

I enjoyed this thread so much yesterday, that I suggested it to DH. I want to BUMP IT UP to help him find it so he can enjoy it too!

Here's a few from our trip April 29 - May 6:
(As you can see from the photos, it was very cloudy for our visit!!)

76058EpcotTinkerbell-med.jpg

76058EpcotTigger-med.jpg

I have so enjoyed going through this thread - thanks everyone!

I am going to have to dig out some old pics and I will post some from my upcoming trip next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter