Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

too many pages to look through on this....but i remember seeing a ring/band that had an engraved mickey head in it. anyone know where it is and where/how it was done..im looking to do the same thing on my band.

This is my e-ring

015ac9fc.jpg
0052af45.jpg

Here is mine! My fiance and I were at Starring Rolls and I found a table outside while he went in to get a cupcake for us. Soon I saw him coming out with nothing but a ring box on a plate!

DIS112.JPG
[/url][/IMG]
DIS210.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

My DF proposed on June 17th. The ring he gave me is very special. The stone on the left came off of my great grandmother's engagement ring and the one on the right came off of my mother's engagement ring. The one in the middle is the one he picked out for me, so it all brings new meaning to a the past-present-futured 3-stone setting. <3

realring2.jpg

:love:
I can't quote in replies but I just wanted to say all the e-rings are absolutely gorgeous. Tracerr, yours may be my favorite ring/story yet! I really like the scrollwork and how you can see the whole diamond through the side.

My DF proposed on June 17th. The ring he gave me is very special. The stone on the left came off of my great grandmother's engagement ring and the one on the right came off of my mother's engagement ring. The one in the middle is the one he picked out for me, so it all brings new meaning to a the past-present-futured 3-stone setting. <3

realring2.jpg

awww, how nice. congratulations!

Here is my engagement ring and our wedding bands!

He proposed to me February 15th, 2010 in front of Tony's restaurant in Magic Kingdom on the Lady and the Tramp pawprints! Its my favourite movie :lovestruc

5980441034_3b032045a9.jpg

5979876151_afbb8caee6.jpg

5980436800_8d68cc2c95.jpg

Here's my engagement ring! When he proposed outside of Cinderella's Castle I was blown away! I loved how it sparkled in the sun :cloud9:

ring.jpg

Here's my ring, he proposed while we were eating at Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner when the waiter brought "dessert" which turned out to be a glass slipper engraved with "Will you marry me?" and rose petals scattered around. So romantic!

Photo0057.jpg

Photo0161.jpg

Photo0153.jpg

9f97c5b6.jpg

Mine..... Currently on layaway at zales

4afb3f12.jpg

His... Going on as soon as mine is paid for. I wanted one to match the small band that comes with mine!

My finance and I met while working at Disney on the college program. 3+ years later he proposed at the Magic Kingdom on May 20th!

:lovestruc

Here's my ring! My DF picked it out by himself and I love it! However, I'm having a hard time finding a wedding band to go with it. Any ideas?

ring.jpg

Yay now I can participate! Here is my ring-the sapphire is from a ring that my mom bought for me when I was 3. He chose the setting for it and I love it!

261447_2076090294491_1011979472_32377849_4098810_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter