Show us your DLP Souvenirs

This thread is making me so excited for our first trip in only 15 days :D

Would love to see more! It's a great thread!

Beside pins, T-shirts and a lot of other stuff this is my favourite one:

Limited Merida statue

The statue itself is huge but the box is gigantic:

:worship:

and then I have this:

It´s an signed and inscribed limited cel for the Opening of Disneyland Paris from Michael Eisner to Mickey Steinberg (Project Manager).

The text:

Mickey 

What an unbelievable team you lead in designing, building and opening EuroDisney !! I really feel that only you guys could pull something like this off !!

Congratulation for keeping American entrepreneurship alive-

I also appreciate all the travel you had to do over the past couple of years  boy was it worth it !

And it opened in time  And it is beautiful  And being perfect is good because people came  60.707 people came on Easter Sunday  WOW !!

And of course 

Thanks 

Michael Eisner April 20, 1992

Our DLP castle bank
4034229A-C6D9-4AED-B113-E6C3ECD62728-22850-000006136FA3BDCC_zps6a819ce9.jpg

This is my haul from our trip last week.

photo_zpsbd43d73e.jpg

Going from left to right, I've got Mickey Mouse glasses (I actually bought 4 of these, 2 are in the dishwasher).

Yoda Stitch.

Mike from Monsters University.

My Alice in Wonderland mug which I'm really pleased with.

A selection of keyrings for my son.

My Jack Skellington scarf which I LOVE and have worn pretty much constantly since coming back :lmao:

I have that Alice mug and I love it! I want to get the teapot next (for display only)

Oh my!!! I want that mug and scarf!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter