Show Us Your Decorated Christmas Tree

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Lets see how everyone likes to decorate their tree be it Disney themed or not. We might get some good ideas for next year. :goodvibes

Be sure to give a description of the decoration of your tree. :santa:

I have a 6' prelit artifical tree. No glass ornaments as we have three cats.

I love to decorate my tree with all white, cream, silver, and clear ornaments. It gives it a snow look when it is all lit up. I added the silver glitter ribbon that has a pattern on it which makes it look like tinkerbell flew around the tree leaving a pixie dust trail as she flew to sit on top of the tree.

I think the tree needs more ornaments on it but DH says it looks fine the way it is.

100_0787.jpg
100_0789.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lighted ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Not Lighted ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently bought some ornaments from the Disneystore.com for half price they are little Mickey bulbs. I also love Betty Boop and she is throughout my tree too. My daughter likes to put up the ornaments and my 4 year old likes to take them off and place them all in one place lol!
Dec2009010.jpg
[/IMG]

Dec2009014.jpg
[/IMG]
Dec2009016.jpg
[/IMG]

YAY it worked. Here's my Mickey Nutcracker! DMIL got this for me last year.

15566_531698660009_54800077_31366318_859555_n.jpg

I love your Mickey nutcracker!

THANKS!! They sell them in 'Germany'. My DMIL collects those really nice nutrcrackers from the real Germany (I don't remember the name of them) and this was one of their special editions. I actually have me, on tape, last christmas walking into the gift shop at Epcot Germany saying "i just love those mickey nutcrackers" HAHA and she didn't even know I said that! :goodvibes

Ours is a 7' pre-lit, fiber optic artificial tree. There's no real theme for our tree, but we do have alot of blown glass ornaments mixed in.

Christmas3.jpg

Christmas4.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

We have quite a few trees. It started with one in the living room and then we added some pencil trees to the kitchen. Then when we moved I just had to have one for the sunroom....and I found a german twig tree that I just loved so I had to find a place for it LOL :rotfl:

Both of my dd's also have Disney trees in their room, the little 3' ones the stores sold a few years ago, one is Disney blue and one is Princess Purple themed.

This is our main tree that has all the kids ornaments on it, and all of the ornaments collected over the years. It also has the same angel on it that we got when we first got married...even though the tree itself is different.
TreeLivingRoom1.jpg

This is our sunroom tree. It's still a work in progress....I'm trying to find the perfect sailboats to put on it.

SunRoomTree1.jpg

This is my german twig tree....kind of scraggly but I like it :)

UpstairsTree1.jpg

StarGazer...your tree is gorgeous...looks like something out of a magazine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter