show times schedule at park closing time?

merlinluver

Earning My Ears
In making my plans for my trip, I was checking on line for the general times of the parades and fireworks (I realize they can change at any time) and noticed that there are many shows scheduled at the same time as park closing hours.

huh?

Do the parks stay open (in those areas) for a small time, after the park is officially closed, for those shows to play through or do the shows start up slightly early and play until the park closing hour?

Just a bit confused as how this works. The answer kind of determines my plans at getting to my dinner reservations.

thank you for your help =)

The park closing time is the time they stop letting you get in line for rides. The fireworks/shows will still occur at the time listed. Shops are usually open for at least an hour after park closing time, and you will not be "kicked out" of the park for a good while afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter