• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

show times for Universe of Energy

Palenque

Mouseketeer
Doesn't Universe of Energy start shows every 20 minutes?

Are the show times set or do they vary?

If set does any one know what the afternoon show times are?

Palenque said:
Doesn't Universe of Energy start shows every 20 minutes?

Are the show times set or do they vary?

If set does any one know what the afternoon show times are?

The attraction is now called "Ellen's Energy Adventure" but we old-timers know what the "Universe of Energy" is/was.

Its performed one-show-after-another during operating hours (with just a few minutes waiting with the outside doors shut while the previous group is leaving the pre-show area and boarding the "theater vehicles").

Your estimate of 20 minutes between loadings is roughly correct.
I think the pre-show where Ellen sets up the whole premise is very funny, so I always WAIT outside the building entrance until the CM again opens the outside doors to new guests, then I walk quickly into the large waiting room (pre-show area) with the multiple movie screens so I don't miss any of Ellen's "set-up lecture"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter