• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Taping @ USF: Beat the Clock

rocketman23

<font color = green>Zamp in the Lamp<br><font colo
After a long period of inactivity, the studios are being used for a show once again. It is a game show called Beat the Clock and is currentyl undergoing a few weeks of recording shows at the studios. Here is the whole article: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...l29.story?coll=orl-business-headlines-tourism I'm going to try and see if I can go and get tickets to this show the next time I go and check it out...

I'm going to be in orlando mid august. Any idea where I can get tickets or information on the taping schedule.

This is the number to call... (407) 224-6355
When you get at USF you need to make sure you are there in the morning and go straight to the Production Center which is an immediate right turn once through the turnstiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter