Show schedule on the Wonder

JOEYDIS

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knows what order the show are on the Wonder right now. We are on the Nov 18 cruise and we only have interest in the Golden Mickey's since we did the Magic in Feb and the Golden Mickey's was not on that ship. Thanks

The Golden Mickeys will be shown during your Wonder sailing. We had the following show schedule during out 5-night Double Dip this past summer:

1. Port Canaveral. The Golden Mickeys
2. Castaway Cay. Once Upon a Song
3. Naussau. Toy Story 3 PremEAR at Sea
4. Day at Sea. Toy Story the Musical
5. Castaway Cay. Disney Dreams

The 4-night cruises will have a similar schedule on the Wonder. You will get to see The Golden Mickeys during your sailing this November. Have a terrific and magical voyage! :goodvibes

It was the first night on the March 09 cruise I took on the Wonder. We have Palo that night so I don't want to miss the show

Just got off the Wonder (11/4 3-day)
1st night was Golden Mickeys
2nd night was Toy Story
3rd night was Dreams

They were all excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter