Show schedule on 4 night cruise

mitsguy2001

DIS Veteran
Which show is run each night on the 4 night cruise? We have late dinner seating, so I know that means that the shows are before dinner. Which shows are the most important to see, and which ones can be skipped? If we go to Cable Beach on Nassau day after doing the snorkeling excursion in the morning, is it basically impossible to go to the show on that night? Thanks.

lbgraves said:
The nightly schedule can be found in the 4 night navigators in the FAQ thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1002071

Click on "4 night navigators" not the "DCL Navigators Eastern, Western, 3 Day, etc." That is a seperate link. We enjoy all the main shows...golden mickey's, disney dreams, and hercules.

Thank you. That was helpful. Do you know if that navigator is representative of a typical, current cruise?

It appears that the schedule is:
Night 1: Hercules
Night 2: a juggling show
Night 3: Golden Mickeys
Night 4: Disney Dreams

It is somewhat surprising, since my friend said that Golden Mickeys is usually on formal night (night 2) and not on pirate night (night 3). Is that usually the case? Thanks.

on our 4 night cruise in nov 05:
Hercules
comedy/vantriloquism
Golden mickeys (pirate night)
Disney dreams

Thank you for that info. I assume that on Night 1, there is no time conflict with the show and the sailaway party. Nights 3 and 4 for sure sound like they have no conflict.

One question: my friend said that you have to wear formal clothes to the Golden Mickeys. But it is on pirate night. Does that mean that you have to wear formal clothes to the show, and then between the show and dinner change into pirate outfits? Or is the formal show dress code waived on pirate night? Thanks.

The sail away party is 4:15-5:15p according to my nav. and we had first seating 6:15. We had no problem whats so ever in getting ready and to dinner on time.

The night of golden mickey's I saw pirates, peter pans, tinkerbells etc coming into show. I personally wore my sundress that i had on and dh wore his matching shirt and kakakis.

I just looked at nav. formal/dress up night was day 2 so night we had comedy/van.

I kept my navs so I can scarpbook thgem so if you have any questions I can try to answer them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter