Show off your door!!

where did everyone have their magnets printed? I found vista print, but b/c Im designing the designs then loading them, the site is charging me almost 4.00 for each design I load and want to print...is this right? are there better deals?
It is best to print the nametags on card stock laminate (if desired) and then attach magnets to the back. Magnetic printer paper doesn't work very well, if you can find it

Here is our door from our May 17 sailing of the Wonder to Alaska! I made a different set of Mickey Ears for each day from the Stateroom Mickey Ears thread here, but forgot to take a photo every day!

DoorandFEforOnlineDisplay.jpg

MickeyEarsforDisplayOnline.jpg

SteamboatWillieEarsforDisplayonline.jpg

where did everyone have their magnets printed? I found vista print, but b/c Im designing the designs then loading them, the site is charging me almost 4.00 for each design I load and want to print...is this right? are there better deals?
I use magnet paper and print on my own home printer. Works great, for me.

does anyone know what happened to the Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links thread?
The one you started is Part One.

jordak put this together http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2552775&highlight=graphics

PArt 5 is the one thats shut down and I could not (after being absent for a time) find a new thread which really surprise me because it was a very popular thread.
Well thanks anyway!
You could start a new one. I have some graphics I just found for my October cruise that I would post.

You could start a new one. I have some graphics I just found for my October cruise that I would post.

I just started a new one and change the link in my signature so you can access it! Please feel free to post graphics or designs!

Here is our door from our May 19th and May 22nd B2B cruises. I wish I would have taken a picture of it after the cruises ended. I ended up getting alot of magnets as FE gifts!!

disneydream034.jpg

disneydream035.jpg

Here is our door from June 12-17 Dream crusie, celebrating DD's 16th birthday.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/***********/DisneyDream2011728.jpg

Here is our door from our May 19th and May 22nd B2B cruises. I wish I would have taken a picture of it after the cruises ended. I ended up getting alot of magnets as FE gifts!!

disneydream034.jpg

tracykim - who made the great name tag magnets that look like CM name tags????

It is best to print the nametags on card stock laminate (if desired) and then attach magnets to the back. Magnetic printer paper doesn't work very well, if you can find it

It doesn't???? Oh no! I printed everything on magnet paper :(

I guess it is the template I'm asking tracykim about - where did she find it or who made hers

I use magnetic printer paper and it works well for us but some people with different types of printers report problems. I have a HP 4500 series

Wow folks! I don't even have my cruise booked and I'm ready to start printing door decorations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter