Show off your Disney pets!

We don't currently have a pet, but want to get a dog in the next year or so. Our current list of potential names include Lilo! My DD (5) likes Stitch, my DH likes Mordu (the bear in Brave not sure on the spelling and he picked this because he doesn't want the same kind of dog I do) and Joy is also a potential.

Currently we have a cow named Epcot in our herd. I don't have a picture of her handy. She is one of our better cows though.

She's my avatar, but here's another picture as well. This is Belle, our 1 1/2 year old......we don't really know but we guess some kind of Doberman mix. She was found in a parking lot. We were actually trying (well, my fiance was trying) not to have a Disney name, but we both kept coming back to it.

belle.jpg

This beautiful cat's name is Boo. My DH named her after the little girl's nickname in Monster's Inc., as that is his favorite movie of all time. Our second cat is named Seven of Nine, a character from Star Trek: Voyager, and our third cat is named Ember, a Fire Faerie from Neopets. We're geeks and we know it...

CEErwAU.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter