Show Me Your Smolder! October 2012 B-Day TR NEW 4/1 Trip Wrap Up & NEW PTR LINK!

Man, Paxton is too cute a little boy! He is so great with those princesses. Get him in there while you can, in another 5 years he'll be like "Yuk! Girls!" :lmao:

I just really wish our little girl liked the characters that much. Actually, she did pretty well with them in the early days. Recently she's let us know that the reason she gets really nervous around the face characters is because she just doesn't know what to say to them. I think she is intimidated by the though of having to converse with them. To me, that's what fun about them, though I even enjoy the non-talking characters and getting responses from them.

Actually, DD is a HUGE Rapunzel fan and we MIGHT even get her to stop and see her if she is M&G'ing on our next trip. (Should have the Princess hall open by then!) Plus I've always wanted to ask her why her hair isn't short like at the end of the movie. It's not that I am trying to *trick* the character or anything, they usually have a response for these things, and I am curious to hear what it would be. (Last time at CRT, I asked Belle why all the other princesses are in their fine ball gowns yet she is in her 'everyday' clothes. She said it was because she had just come from reading in the library and that dressing up for the library just isn't practical.) I really wish we had gone when Flynn Ryder was still greeting, as I think it's always better to meet characters when they can work off eachother as well.

Awww, such cute interactions! I don't think much about them either, but when I have a little one, I think waiting in those lines will be worth it. And yum to a cupcake and ice cream cake! Great birthday!

I agree, but Muppets is a close second. Just something about the Disney movies that came out when I was growing up being featured in that attraction that just makes me love it.

I think that is exactly it for me! I grew up seeing Beauty & the Beast, Little Mermaid, Lion King, Aladdin, and those scenes & that music just makes for a really incredible show. Muppets would be my next one too because I loved the Muppets movies as a kid too. I remember watching the Muppet Frog Prince movie about a million times as a kid!

Wow!!! That was definitely a good call to bail on the Standby line.

Abso-freakin'-lutely! I don't know if we could have enjoyed the encounter quite as much after a wait like that. I doubt DS would have been nearly as cooperative as he was if we were trying to keep him happy in line for over an hour!!

We've never really been too interested in them either (although I apparently used to have a thing for Cinderella according to my Mom's photo documentation). I'm sure it will change in the future with DD though. We visited the princesses and while most of the characters we met seemed more interested in DD and almost ignored DS, the princesses really seemed to pay more attention to DS and he loved it. I truly think they enjoy seeing little boys come through there. I'm pretty sure DS was the only one in the room while we were there.

Yep, it was the same for us. They just didn't want to rush him through because they were having SO much fun with him! I bet they get a kick out of little boys coming through their lines since I'm sure they see 90% little girls in princess dresses. And we wanted to do it before DS was old enough to have an opinion about meeting princesses. :lmao:

Hey, he's a year older now, and he's showing his maturity. He knows his limits! :rotfl2::lmao:

Yep, he knows when he's had a long Disney day!!

That is an excellent summary of the day, and definitely a fantastic way to celebrate his second birthday!

It was so great. :love: I don't think it could have been any better! The weather was great, the park wasn't packed, and DS seemed like he was having the time of his life!

:eek: Uh oh... hadn't thought of that one. You're screwed. :rotfl2:

:scared1: I know!!!

Man, Paxton is too cute a little boy! He is so great with those princesses. Get him in there while you can, in another 5 years he'll be like "Yuk! Girls!" :lmao:

I just really wish our little girl liked the characters that much. Actually, she did pretty well with them in the early days. Recently she's let us know that the reason she gets really nervous around the face characters is because she just doesn't know what to say to them. I think she is intimidated by the though of having to converse with them. To me, that's what fun about them, though I even enjoy the non-talking characters and getting responses from them.

Actually, DD is a HUGE Rapunzel fan and we MIGHT even get her to stop and see her if she is M&G'ing on our next trip. (Should have the Princess hall open by then!) Plus I've always wanted to ask her why her hair isn't short like at the end of the movie. It's not that I am trying to *trick* the character or anything, they usually have a response for these things, and I am curious to hear what it would be. (Last time at CRT, I asked Belle why all the other princesses are in their fine ball gowns yet she is in her 'everyday' clothes. She said it was because she had just come from reading in the library and that dressing up for the library just isn't practical.) I really wish we had gone when Flynn Ryder was still greeting, as I think it's always better to meet characters when they can work off eachother as well.

That was EXACTLY why I pushed for meeting the princesses! I wanted to get him in before the "girls are yucky" phase rolled around.

I am with your DD, I get a little shy around the face characters too! It is easier now with DS since they spend the time interacting with him so I don't have to come up with anything to say to them necessarily. Before him, we never went out of our way to meet face characters and mostly stuck with the silent ones!

Speaking of hair at the end of the movie, I was reading another TR where someone asked Gaston how he survived the fall from the Beast's castle! :rotfl: It has to be fun to keep them on their toes with answers! I know I have read somewhere that someone asked her about the hair and she had a clever response. But I'm sure if/when you ask, the answer will be totally different!

I would love to meet Rapunzel and Flynn together, I wonder if they will still be meeting together at the Halloween party? I would definitely wait in line for that! :goodvibes

Awww, such cute interactions! I don't think much about them either, but when I have a little one, I think waiting in those lines will be worth it. And yum to a cupcake and ice cream cake! Great birthday!

Yeah, we always loved meeting characters but tended to avoid the face characters until now. DS definitely made it worth the wait for those princesses...he was so cute with them!

It was definitely how I would want to spend my birthday if I was in WDW for mine! But with it being in the middle of June, I doubt I ever will be...:rotfl:

Hi there! I will be on a mission to read your trip report...ready....go!

saturday
-Your son is precious! I love his Disney shirt
-Phineas & ferb & you is gone from DTD, I never got to try it
-Earl of sandwich, great choice. their sandwiches are s good

Sunday
-First morning in the parks is always for exciting!
-the morning show, perfect. The story about mouse, perfect! children in disney I just can't handle it!
- I love the MK in fall
-I cannot get over how cute your son is! The barber shop picture of him pressing his nose up against the glass, too cute for words!
-Mickey stickers can fix everything
-Props to Paxton for going on HM, I was not a fan when I was a child
-I have yet to try the Columbia harbor house, I need to get on that
-oh no he looked like he was going to love the carousel
-high five from woody? I would gladly accept that anyday
-Dinner box from pizza hut, so good!

monday
-Oh no that is so sad photopass couldn't get your mickey mouse photos
-guess ds wasn't a fan of bruce and being in his mouth
-you're not the only one I LOVE figment. My family always says how the old version was better but I was to young to remember it
-I really hope when I have kids that they will love the characters
-oh the beverly :rotfl:
-Hanson was there? I would agree though why would you waste a perfect park day for a short show?
-NORWAY!!!! my favorite :love:
-I will admit I'm not a fan of duffy
-HANSON!!!!
- I don't understand the whole let me bring my ipad to take videos and pictures with

tuesday
-toy story mania run, always a good way to start a hollywood studios morning
-I love DH radiator springs racer tshirt. I want to go to Disneyland & california adventure so badly
-TOY STORY! WOODY AND BUZZ! I love that movie so much
-can I just say my mother is looking at me funny because I am laughing so much watching the great movie ride youtube video
-mmmbop what a classic
So MUCH hanson!!!!

Wednesday
-WOW it is so dark! You definitely got to MK super early! props to you
-him and that autograph book:rotfl:
-what a cute pooh bear shirt
-The country bears....one of those things my mother made us do each trip
-the barnstormer is such a short ride compared to the exit, why is that?!
-Why is that dumbo shirt so cute?
-I'm so glad to hear that santa brought him a mickey!
-I can't handle the cuteness of the princess pictures
-WHat a great way to spend a 2nd birthday!

I'm finally all caught up! :yay:
And now I shall be waiting for more updates!popcorn::

Hi there! I will be on a mission to read your trip report...ready....go!

saturday
-Your son is precious! I love his Disney shirt
-Phineas & ferb & you is gone from DTD, I never got to try it
-Earl of sandwich, great choice. their sandwiches are s good

Aw thank you! We got that shirt on his first trip, and we were ready for him to be big enough to wear it. I am so bummed to hear about P&F being gone from DTD! I was hoping Paxton would be big enough to try it this year.

Mmmm...love EoS!

Sunday
-First morning in the parks is always for exciting!
-the morning show, perfect. The story about mouse, perfect! children in disney I just can't handle it!
- I love the MK in fall
-I cannot get over how cute your son is! The barber shop picture of him pressing his nose up against the glass, too cute for words!
-Mickey stickers can fix everything
-Props to Paxton for going on HM, I was not a fan when I was a child
-I have yet to try the Columbia harbor house, I need to get on that
-oh no he looked like he was going to love the carousel
-high five from woody? I would gladly accept that anyday
-Dinner box from pizza hut, so good!

There's nothing better thank kicking off a Disney trip with the opening show at MK!!

Aw, thank you, I love that picture too. It was so funny!

Oh my gosh you have to try CHH!! The food is sooooo good. And it's a really cute restaurant. When you see the Colonial CM outside ringing the bell, head on in for lunch!

monday
-Oh no that is so sad photopass couldn't get your mickey mouse photos
-guess ds wasn't a fan of bruce and being in his mouth
-you're not the only one I LOVE figment. My family always says how the old version was better but I was to young to remember it
-I really hope when I have kids that they will love the characters
-oh the beverly :rotfl:
-Hanson was there? I would agree though why would you waste a perfect park day for a short show?
-NORWAY!!!! my favorite :love:
-I will admit I'm not a fan of duffy
-HANSON!!!!
- I don't understand the whole let me bring my ipad to take videos and pictures with

I was bummed about the Mickey pictures, but luckily we were able to meet him again later and get them.

Hanson was there for 2 nights for Eat to the Beat. I was so ecstatic that our dates overlapped with when they were going to be there. LOVE them! But yes, waiting around for them all day when I could be enjoying Disney instead didn't sound like the best plan to me. :lmao:

iPad videos come out TERRIBLE! And it looks so awkward holding up that giant tablet to take pictures or video.

tuesday
-toy story mania run, always a good way to start a hollywood studios morning
-I love DH radiator springs racer tshirt. I want to go to Disneyland & california adventure so badly
-TOY STORY! WOODY AND BUZZ! I love that movie so much
-can I just say my mother is looking at me funny because I am laughing so much watching the great movie ride youtube video
-mmmbop what a classic
So MUCH hanson!!!!

We loved DL & DCA, and Cars Land was incredible. I was glad one of us was able to get a good shirt from Cars Land, because the merchandise was pretty disappointing overall.

:lmao: That YouTube video is hilarious! I can only imagine what kind of conversation a CM had to have with an actual guest to create that video.

:banana: More Hanson!

Wednesday
-WOW it is so dark! You definitely got to MK super early! props to you
-him and that autograph book:rotfl:
-what a cute pooh bear shirt
-The country bears....one of those things my mother made us do each trip
-the barnstormer is such a short ride compared to the exit, why is that?!
-Why is that dumbo shirt so cute?
-I'm so glad to hear that santa brought him a mickey!
-I can't handle the cuteness of the princess pictures
-WHat a great way to spend a 2nd birthday!

Oh man, that was the earliest we have EVER gotten to a park, but it was so worth it.

I don't understand why any ride needs an exit so long, especially a ride that is so short already!! :confused3

I adore the Princess pics too...it was one of the best memories of the whole trip!

I'm finally all caught up! :yay:
And now I shall be waiting for more updates!popcorn::

So happy you decided to join in!

OMG, those pictures of Paxton meeting the princesses -- TOO ADORABLE!!

It sounds like he had an amazing birthday!! :)

Thank you! I think he did have a great birthday, he seemed like he was really enjoying everything. Not sure how we will top it for the 3rd birthday, but I'm ready to try! :rotfl:

Ok, all caught up! Love Paxton's expressions with the princesses. We also did the same princess meet and greet and DD loved it.

He really enjoyed it a lot more than I thought he would have! Now that he's talking more and his words are understandable, I'm looking forward to taking him to meet even more face characters next trip. Glad your DD enjoyed the princess meet! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. :goodvibes

Wow, those princess meet and greet interactions look adorable! Your DS was flirting up a storm with Rapunzel. And that last picture with Cinderella is too cute! Such a memorable photo.

Sounds like an overall great birthday! Even ending it by watching both firework shows on a balcony. :thumbsup2

Wow, those princess meet and greet interactions look adorable! Your DS was flirting up a storm with Rapunzel. And that last picture with Cinderella is too cute! Such a memorable photo.

Sounds like an overall great birthday! Even ending it by watching both firework shows on a balcony. :thumbsup2

He really did like Rapunzel, and it helped that she was SO friendly and talkative with him. She was the most excited of the three princesses to see her own page in his autograph book, and her showing him that page made for some of the cutest pictures!

If it had been my birthday celebration, I know I would have loved it, so I hope he did! The fireworks ending was just icing on the cake, so to speak. ;)

Day 6: Thursday October 25th

After a wonderful birthday celebration the day before, we were up and moving early the next morning again, but not QUITE as early as the day before. It was actually light out when we went to the car! Our destination for the day...Disney's Hollywood Studios! We arrived at the park at 8 am and lined up at the turnstiles to wait for them to open, hoping we would be getting in "early" like we had the last time. I guess nothing interesting happened while we were waiting, because it looks like we didn't take out the camera until the first attraction of the day. Also, it was just the three of us that morning, since my parents were taking the day to go to Islands of Adventure (I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, and it kills me that my parents have been to WWoHP twice now and I haven't been at all!!).

At 8:40 am, we were one of the first families let into the park, and we set off straight for Toy Story Mania! We walked straight through the queue without stopping until we got to the loading platform, but I did manage to take a picture.

2101_zps11489859.jpg

2104_zps21fe28dc.jpg

DS ready to roll!

2102_zps30ba07e8.jpg

After our game, it was only 8:50 am...the park wasn't even officially open yet and we had already ridden TSM, so why not jump back in line? The wait time said 15 minutes, but it took about 6-8 minutes before we were back on the ride.

2108_zps1aa523e7.jpg

2109_zps877c3cb8.jpg

2110_zps86b9c5a9.jpg

Two rides in before 9 am! Great way to start off our morning. I can't remember if it was before our second ride or after, but DH did stop and get us some FP's for later. Then we headed off towards the backlot area.

2111_zps8e022f39.jpg

2114_zpsbbb2cea0.jpg

2115_zpse81e04a8.jpg

2116_zps73de0ca6.jpg

2117_zps3b6110ff.jpg

2119_zps8c8daa51.jpg

Although we did have a particular destination in mind, it was kind of nice just walking around back there with no one else around because everyone else was at TSM or running back and forth between ToT and RnRC at that time. DS had some time to walk around without us worrying about him getting under anyone's feet or getting lost in the crowds. I think he enjoyed that as well, since most of the time that we weren't holding him, he was stuck in the stroller.

So you might be wondering where we were heading? To see these guys!

2128_zpsc994ce73.jpg

2123_zpsd29b2bca.jpg

DS LOVES Cars now, and calls Lightning "Chi-chow" (his attempt at saying Ka-chow). I really wish he had been as into Cars then as he is now, he would have REALLY loved this opportunity even more!! Can't wait to see them again...

2124_zpsc1a0f747.jpg

2125_zps24f44b01.jpg

Since we were engaged in a "take it easy" kind of morning, we wandered over to see Muppets 3-D. We had taken DS to see this last trip and he got pretty bored after the first couple of minutes and although we did not have to take him out during the show, he was quite the handful. We were hoping we could see it this morning without too many other guests so that he wouldn't disrupt too many people if he wasn't interested again.

2134_zpsb1e5b674.jpg

Also since traffic around there was slow at that time, we stopped to check for the key hidden under the mat!

2138_zpse6c2afd4.jpg

Gotta love those Disney touches...​

We picked up some 3-D glasses for the three of us, thinking we would try DS with them again this time even though the 4-D aspects of Mickey's PhilharMagic had freaked him out the day before.

2144_zps2ed9a540.jpg

2145_zpsbc2fded4.jpg

Rule breaker!! We weren't in the theater yet...

2146_zps2097f518.jpg

2148_zps478a7bac.jpg

2149_zps5c5b5457.jpg

2150_zps9d677a70.jpg

He actually left his glasses on during the movie! And he again tried to grab at one of the 3-D images, this time the floating cream pie. So cute! I was worried he might get scared when Sweetums comes out into the theater, but he didn't even seem to notice. He really liked the show!

Continued in next post...

Day 6 Continued: Thursday October 25th

After checking out the Muppets, we stopped to see how long the wait for Phineas and Ferb was. There were only a few families in line, so we hopped in behind them.

2151_zpsba31fb78.jpg

Hey...where's Perry?

2152_zps2bea53ae.jpg

I LOVED that they had Ducky Mo Mo out!

2157_zps0ed71b9c.jpg

2158_zpsade9cf22.jpg

How cute is this?

When each family would come up to their turn, Phineas would come over to the line to take the kids by the hand and bring them over to the photo area. So here are DH's versions of the pictures as Phineas came over to get DS.

2160_zpsca491f1a.jpg

2161_zps3cdacd6b.jpg

And then, Photopass's version.

Photo0594FourBySix_zps3a14b487.jpg

We decided to go for the photo first, THEN have them sign the autograph book (Why didn't we think of this on day 1?!).

Photo0604FourBySix_zps7d853ffb.jpg

Photo0613FourBySix_zps9aa2557a.jpg

2169_zps04b1c08e.jpg

After meeting the Flynn-Fletchers, it was time to use our TSM FP's. We walked right on through the FP line to the merge point. That's when something a little odd happened. The CM at the merge point looked at DH and said, "I thought I told you not to come back?" DH replied, "Well, they keep letting us in!" I thought that was kind of strange, so as we walked up the stairs I asked DH what that was all about. He said that was the CM at the FP machine he had gone to use this morning (since the CM's take your tickets and get the FP's for you), and he had told DH he doesn't give FP's to Saints fans. I asked DH what he said back to him, and DH said he just got in another line because the CM really wouldn't give him the FP's! It is fine to say stuff like that to us jokingly, because we get it, a lot of people don't like the Saints. We get teased about it all the time. But to REALLY refuse to give FP's?! Sounds like a CM that needs some retraining, if you ask me.

But anyway, we went ahead with our ride and had fun, like we always do on TSM!

2176_zpsbda96b1e.jpg

We stopped to check the wait time for Voyage of the Little Mermaid, but there was a pretty long wait until the next show, so we decided to go on over to the Animation Building instead to check for Sorcerer Mickey.

2181_zpsd7fb983d.jpg

DS loves walking up & down steps...he probably would have been happy to do that all day long.​

Again, not a long wait, so we got in line and soon enough it was our turn to meet Mickey.

2183_zps0f2e0b15.jpg

2185_zps377171b4.jpg

Photo0624FourBySix_zps3b108b80.jpg

Photo0635FourBySix_zps4adf2a0c.jpg

Photo0639FourBySix_zps849bcd3c.jpg

After meeting Mickey, DS had some fun playing at the digital coloring game kiosks in the Animation Building before we moved on.

2193_zpsdd346c3e.jpg

2190_zps579c48d2.jpg

2192_zpscf8d03cf.jpg

UP NEXT: An Out of This World Lunch!

Wow, that is really strange about the fastpass thing! A cast member really said that?! :confused3 Other than that, it sounds like you guys had a nice morning at DHS.

I love all your character pictures. One of my favorite things to do when I meet the characters is watch the little kiddos interact with them. So cute! :goodvibes

Oh, and if you ever get the chance to go to the WWOHP, you need to go! It is awesome!

I got a good chuckle seeing how Paxton put his 3D glasses on. Our DS used to do that all the time last year!

Meeting Sorcerer Mickey is something we haven't done yet. One of these days. ;)

A fun day so far at DHS!

Love the way Paxton wears his glasses. Too cute! :thumbsup2

And he dressed perfectly for his first character meet!

Way to go on two TSM rides before your day barely began. Score!

i would hate to see if i come across that cm considering like 99% of my clothes are black and gold :/

Rule Breaker :rotfl:
I'm always a rule breaker...Disney rebels!!!
I'm so glad you got so many photos around the preshow room, there is so much detail in everything.
So many times on toy story mania in such a short amount of time, that like never happens.

Wow, that is really strange about the fastpass thing! A cast member really said that?! :confused3 Other than that, it sounds like you guys had a nice morning at DHS.

I love all your character pictures. One of my favorite things to do when I meet the characters is watch the little kiddos interact with them. So cute! :goodvibes

Oh, and if you ever get the chance to go to the WWOHP, you need to go! It is awesome!

I know, I couldn't believe it when he told me either! It was just so bizarre. But yes, other than that one incident, it was a really great morning to be in DHS. We were definitely going the opposite way of the crowds too, so it sometimes felt like we had the park all to ourselves.

I have always loved meeting characters, but it is SO different now with Paxton! We used to love watching the little ones interact with the characters, and actually, on the trip we took while I was pregnant, seeing a little boy around 1 years old meeting Mickey was what pushed us over the edge in deciding to take Paxton as soon as possible instead of waiting until he was 4 or 5. That had been our original plan, now I can't even imagine having waited that long!!

We will be going to US/IoA on our trip this October, and I CAN'T WAIT to check out WWoHP!!

I got a good chuckle seeing how Paxton put his 3D glasses on. Our DS used to do that all the time last year!

Meeting Sorcerer Mickey is something we haven't done yet. One of these days. ;)

A fun day so far at DHS!

:rotfl: He still puts his sunglasses on upside down like that. Every time we tried to fix them, he put them back like that!

Sorcerer Mickey is fun, and his line is usually not that long. Hopefully you get the chance to do it next time!

Love the way Paxton wears his glasses. Too cute! :thumbsup2

And he dressed perfectly for his first character meet!

Way to go on two TSM rides before your day barely began. Score!

He cracked us up with those glasses. Every time we tried to turn them right side up he would turn them back!

I tried to pack appropriate outfits for each park, hence why he was wearing Cars and I was wearing Red Car Trolley (since DHS is most like Disney's California Adventure). The time before we were at DHS, I wore my TSM shirt! I'm silly like that when it comes to Disney trips. :goodvibes

i would hate to see if i come across that cm considering like 99% of my clothes are black and gold :/

It was really RUDE! We have gotten teased on every single Disney trip when wearing our Saints gear, and it has come to be expected, but it always made us laugh. This time, not so much. :sad2: I kind of wish I had gotten the CM's name so I could mention something at Guest Services. That was just totally unnecessary.

Rule Breaker :rotfl:
I'm always a rule breaker...Disney rebels!!!
I'm so glad you got so many photos around the preshow room, there is so much detail in everything.
So many times on toy story mania in such a short amount of time, that like never happens.

:rotfl: We kept trying to take them off but he kept putting them back! Luckily, he didn't get ejected from the theater. :rotfl:

We hardly ever get to spend much time in the preshow room, so it was cool to be able to spend a few minutes checking out the gags and seeing the whole preshow. They really went all out in that preshow!

We were having some good TSM mojo that morning! I only wish we had either gotten FP's with a later return time or they still let you return after the window so that we could have spread the rides out more. :goodvibes

Wow the pictures with the princesses are absolutely adorable. He looks like such a ham!!

Yum icecream cake yes please. He looks so excited to get to eat some of it :)

Yes, Zavier was the same way. He loved his freedom. That is the major downfall with Disney. I hated having him in his stroller and ended up exhausted caring him. I loved finding little places for him to get down and run around.

He looks so cute in his 3D glasses. Do you put them upside down so they stay on? Or is that just how he put them on. I think that may be a good idea for keeping them from falling down.

Zavier is the same way with stairs. Ours are hardwood so they are a no no. Whenever we go to someones house that has a few in a row we let him climb on them and he is on cloud nine.

Wow the pictures with the princesses are absolutely adorable. He looks like such a ham!!

Yum icecream cake yes please. He looks so excited to get to eat some of it :)

Yes, Zavier was the same way. He loved his freedom. That is the major downfall with Disney. I hated having him in his stroller and ended up exhausted caring him. I loved finding little places for him to get down and run around.

He looks so cute in his 3D glasses. Do you put them upside down so they stay on? Or is that just how he put them on. I think that may be a good idea for keeping them from falling down.

Zavier is the same way with stairs. Ours are hardwood so they are a no no. Whenever we go to someones house that has a few in a row we let him climb on them and he is on cloud nine.

He was definitely eating up the attention from the princesses!

He would ask to walk a lot, but only wanted to actually take a few steps and then be held the rest of the time! And even when my parents were with us and offering to hold him, he only wanted me or DH. So needless to say, our arms were pretty tired. He's small, but not exactly light! It was so great when we could find out of the way places to let him go nuts on the ground.

That is how he put the glasses on himself! :lmao: We actually kept trying to flip them the right way and he would switch them back.

We don't have stairs in our house, so everywhere he sees them he goes nuts! Most of the time he is cooperative about holding hands while he goes up and down too, so we aren't causing any meltdowns. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter