*Show Me Your Magic*

that was fun visiting with fin for a while. I finally got my inferno pic with her!

rotfl Pink...and Matty _D was wondering where all his girls were tonight.

It was great to see many friends in the host room. Astro, we finally got in to a host room at the same time! :thumbsup2

Nice photos everyone.

(VMK, friends list issue did get resloved, ty)

It was great to see many friends in the host room. Astro, we finally got in to a host room at the same time! :thumbsup2
(VMK, friends list issue did get resloved, ty)

Thanks Happy! I agree, finally in a Host room at the same time! That NEVER happens to us!

Glad you got your friends back! That stinks when that happens. I did have no friend list when I first signed on, then logged back out and on again and it was fine.

How quick was the magic? becuase i dont know what to uy levitation or stitch! i only have 10 k

We're all going to beat Aengus tonight. :banana: He's out plowing all this snow we got today....

First IN THE ROOM! :dance3:

i think i was right behind ya...like 3rd maybe?

LOL! Here's another picture of the NEW Stitch Magic. It's really cool!

For the record, I was 1st in Queue ... So that means there were 15 already in the room before me ... And YES ~ Pink, Happy, Cyre were all in there before me. :rolleyes1

stitchmagic.jpg

hehe, pink and I were playing duck duck goose!

How quick was the magic? becuase i dont know what to uy levitation or stitch! i only have 10 k

it wasn't long, maybe 15 seconds?

I have the same problem! I personally like the stitch better so that is probably what i will buy and if i save up enough credits i will be levitate. It's your decision, which ever you like.

Oh yeah, everyone wants to see it. It just makes me laugh seeing her head stick out, i dont know why i just think it is so funny.

Glad you all had fun... My truck broke down @_@

At least I was done plowing :rotfl:

maybe forever :lmao:

oh well... stupid old truck... looks i got some catching up to do huh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter