*Show Me Your Magic*

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
Host room is up and running and right on time too. I was hoping to beat Aengus there but i dont think that happened. I am 70 in line.

Queue is going slow. :surfweb:

That's because host friends stay in room for ten minutes at a time. Host should just put certain people on their friends list and be done with it. That would speed these types of games up for sure. Then they can visit any time they want. I got in line at 50 and 20 minutes later, still not in. This room is pretty much a walk through.

Due to vmk dropping and blocking connections I was able to get back in and get in queue at 681.

It says that you should only stay for five or ten minutes, but I bet some people think that the rule doesn't apply to them, so they stay in the room for a long as they want.

Im now 30 in line.

It says that you should only stay for five or ten minutes, but I bet some people think that the rule doesn't apply to them, so they stay in the room for a long as they want.

Im now 30 in line.

No fin will boot she has done it before to ppl who try to stay more than that.

I did not take a photo, and left many of us left without being told our time was up.

Phinny looks so cute flying around in her red plane!

For the record, Pink was there first. ;)

fin.jpg

Here is a picture of Host_Phinny doing the space magic.
She said it goes away really quick! She had on a 2 star pin.

LOL! Here's another picture of the NEW Stitch Magic. It's really cool!

For the record, I was 1st in Queue ... So that means there were 15 already in the room before me ... And YES ~ Pink, Happy, Cyre were all in there before me. :rolleyes1

stitchmagic.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter