Show me your favorite picture you have EVER taken in Disneyland

_facebook_132821399__zps1435b849.jpg

This is my favorite because it shows my view of a special moment in time. I will probably hold it and cry when she goes off to college. (BTW she made me soooo sick spinning )

Lana :)

These are close second and third for the same reason as above.
2012-12-22_12-23-33_183_zpsdb2b2525.jpg

95facebook9593222466595_zps34b32a60.jpg

EmmersIsTheMommy said:
I'd love to see what picture you have taken that you love the most and why you love it. :goodvibes

Where are your favorite pictures? :)

Lana :)

Good question. I was trying to find them in photobucket yesterday..the one I love the most wasn't there. I was going to try to steal from facebook today tho. Thanks for reminding me! It was similar to yours :) I love that shot of your DD!

Hard to decide, but I think I'll go with this one of my daughter and I in line for her first flight to Neverland...

544266_10101294465971707_1642708896_n.jpg

Ok I finally got it uploaded!

This is from my kid's first Disneyland Trip. My DD was 2 and this picture just caught so much joy. It still makes me laugh when I see it :)

favdisneypic_zps9404c7f5.jpg

I was hoping more people would post their favorite pictures. This was such a good idea for a thread.

IMG_0373_zps8a40d3ce.jpg

This is my favorite picture. I don't know why, but I just love the wheel over the water at night. :goodvibes

This is a picture of DD at the age of 2 , Mother's Day 2012. I love how excited she was, the colors and the CM was so kind

ThePinupMommy
[/URL][/IMG]

twilightsparkle - I LOVE :love: that picture of your 2 year old and his tigger tail. Oh, the anticipation of his treat!

I'll have to see what I can find a little later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter